Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Charcoal Contract Available - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Charcoal Contract Available (758 Views)

How To Export Charcoal And Timber To Overseas From Nigeria / How To Export Charcoal And Timber To Overseas From Nigeria / Cashew Nut Contract Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Contract Available by matidon(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Interested individuals interested in charcoal export this is an opportunity. You can start as soon as you can meet the terms and conditions of the contract. If you can match the specifications and price then you can hit me up.
Specifications :
Size : 2cm up
Moisture 9% Max
Ash 3% Max
Carbon Content 75% Max
It will be loaded in bulk that is pouring in local parlance
Price: 155EUR/MT FOB

If you interested reach me on 07033007029
Re: Charcoal Contract Available by omotech: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Are you on whatsapp
Re: Charcoal Contract Available by moblix: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Don't get u,do u Nid supplyer
Re: Charcoal Contract Available by tectonotimes: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
matidon:
Interested individuals interested in charcoal export this is an opportunity. You can start as soon as you can meet the terms and conditions of the contract. If you can match the specifications and price then you can hit me up.
Specifications :
Size : 2cm up
Moisture 9% Max
Ash 3% Max
Carbon Content 75% Max
It will be loaded in bulk that is pouring in local parlance
Price: 155EUR/MT FOB

If you interested reach me on 07033007029
To know the contemporary dynamics of export to avoid being defrauded by foreign buyer, click on the first link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Handler / Bitcoin Needed / "STIGLITZ, BITCOIN A Bubble, Should Be OUTLAWED[VIDEOS]"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.