Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Who Created God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created God? (3562 Views)

Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / My Idea On Who Created God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yes, who created God?

This is a question I've always been asking myself since I was a kid. For something to exist before nothing there must be something. For the universe as gigantic as it is, there must be something behind what initiated it. For that something that initiated it, there must be something that initiated it and so and so on. How then do we stop at God without telling how God came into existence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by ebukahandsome(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
That is a mystery. . Save yourself the stress

4 Likes

Re: Who Created God? by whitebeard(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:
u said it all...

Op dont u think if u have the knowledge of how GOD came to be u would also want to be a GOD..!

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
ebukahandsome:

How did you know it's a mystery and that God is not a mystery that no one can know?

2 Likes

Re: Who Created God? by premier100(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Asking that is weird... It's just better not to think of it, Sir.
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
whitebeard:
u said it all...

Op dont u think if u have the knowledge of how GOD came to be u would also want to be a GOD..!

How's that possible?

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
premier100:
Asking that is weird... It's just better not to think of it, Sir.

Why shouldn't we think of it and think of God alone?
Re: Who Created God? by whitebeard(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

How's that possible?
u have knowledge of how to prepare rice, when u want to prepare rice won't u prepare it based on the knowledge u have. That's it, if u have knowledge of how GOD came into existence, u would also use that knowledge to make yourself a GOD. I mean things would be different.
Re: Who Created God? by Hawlahscho(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nobody knows how it all started, therefore, it's beyond human comprehension.

Rest, it's an unending research.

2 Likes

Re: Who Created God? by zippopo(f): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Such topics shouldn't be replied unguided or unlend, so that the devil doesn't come in, to me there is no use for this thread... I can see where this thing is leading to.... Series of argument, please people never argue anything concerning the existence of God, someone who hasn't being convinced by the Spirit of God, will never accept what you say
Re: Who Created God? by Nutase: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
How e take concern you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Was God a human before he became God?

whitebeard:
u have knowledge of how to prepare rice, when u want to prepare rice won't u prepare it based on the knowledge u have. That's it, if u have knowledge of how GOD came into existence, u would also use that knowledge to make yourself a GOD. I mean things would be different.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hawlahscho:
Nobody knows how it all started, therefore, it's beyond human comprehension.

Rest, it's an unending research.

So because we don't know, we should not try to know?

Besides, do you agree that God has a creator ?
Re: Who Created God? by whitebeard(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:
Was God a human before he became God?

sometimes I feel like there is another world out there where GOD comes from, but I dont know, dude I dont have knowledge of how GOD came to be.
Re: Who Created God? by Richirich713: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
God is eternal by definition, asking who created him is equivalent to asking what caused an uncaused thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
whitebeard:
sometimes I feel like there is another world out there where GOD comes from, but I dont know, dude I dont have knowledge of how GOD came to be.

We might not know how God came into be or where he came from, but do you agree with my supposition that something like a higher being must have created God too?
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Richirich713:
God is eternal by definition, asking who created him is equivalent to asking what caused an uncaused thing.

What do you mean ETERNAL BY DEFINITION?
And what do you mean by an "uncaused thing"?

Kindly expantiate sad)
Re: Who Created God? by whitebeard(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

We might not know how God came into be or where he came from, but do you agree with my supposition that something like a higher being must have created God too?
dude I dont think so, dude just leave it as a mystery OK. U should be asking question like how is dynamo able to do the things he does and stuff like that, not how GOD came to be, I would say this again, if u have knowledge about how GOD came to be, u would also aspire to be a GOD..!!!
Re: Who Created God? by zippopo(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Kindly expantiate sad)

And if you know who created God what does it change?... Nobody knows.... So close the thread.
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
whitebeard:
dude I dont think so, dude just leave it as a mystery OK. U should be asking question like how is dynamo able to do the things he does and stuff like that, not how GOD came to be, I would say this again, if u have knowledge about how GOD came to be, u would also aspire to be a GOD..!!!

The bolded is definitely not a point. And besides, it's not compulsory to tell me how God came to be, my point is, something higher than God must have created God, since there can be nothing without something.
Re: Who Created God? by JUDASiskariot: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
zippopo:

And if you know who created God what does it change?... Nobody knows.... So close the thread.

Do you agree with me that something must have created God?
Re: Who Created God? by whitebeard(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

The bolded is definitely not a point. And besides, it's not compulsory to tell me how God came to be, my point is, something higher than God must have created God, since there can be nothing without something.
join the revolution

Re: Who Created God? by holatin(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
ur brother Judas ismango
Re: Who Created God? by Richirich713: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

I mean it's part of the definition of God in a similar way three angles are part of the definition of a triangle, take away one angle and its no longer a triangle - take away eternity and we no longer discussing "God."

Kindly expantiate sad)

A thing that has no cause, no creator. A
self-existent entity/thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by kilisi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
In philosophy, there is what is called the uncaused causer. This means if something causes another thing to happen, then there must be something that causes the first causer to happen and it goes on and on until you will get to a point where you can't go back further. This point is what is referred to as the uncaused causer. And God is the uncaused causer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:
Yes, who created God?

This is a question I've always been asking myself since I was a kid. For something to exist before nothing there must be something. For the universe as gigantic as it is, there must be something behind what initiated it. For that something that initiated it, there must be something that initiated it and so and so on. How then do we stop at God without telling how God came into existence?

A very good question. God is energy and not any of those mumu gods of religions such as Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda.

We don't know who created GOD, THE GREATEST ENERGY. Even sceintists said ENERGY CAN NEITHER BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED.

I love your question. Anoni and Otem discussed stuff like this millions of years back.
Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:
Yes, who created God?

A very good question. God is energy and not any of those mumu gods of religions such as Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda.

We don't know who created GOD, THE GREATEST ENERGY. Even sceintists said ENERGY CAN NEITHER BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED.

I love your question. Anoni and Otem discussed stuff like this millions of years back.

Doctufos: Anoni 3:17-21

17. Now anoni said again, do you not seem amazed that I, being just seven years of age, speak with you deep things? And Otem laughed and said, I am not amazed, anoni, for this age in which I am into, even six years of age here in Aferk are now asking, who created God?
18. And if a child is singing religious songs in a classroom of learning, another child shall arise and say, do not disturb our ears, because this is not a church. And if you tell children that they shall go to hell fire after death, they shall ask you how do you know this? And if you tell them that some people in the past wrote it so, they shall ask you, how did they know it?.
19. And if you tell them that God told them so, they shall ask you, were you there when God told them so? And if you tell them that you were not there, they shall say, why do you then say that God told them so when you were not there?
20. So is our world now, O anoni. For the children of these days are very enlightened and more knowledgeable, especially those whose parents are not religious. For they taught their children to figure out who made the Universe by themselves, rather than accepting religious stories from here and there.
21. And such critical thinking by the children at a very young age did bring about change in their brains, O anoni.
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
JUDASiskariot:
Yes, who created God?

who would want to deceive himself about "God," By creating fictions about the existence of God and deceiving others with it? There's no real or common sense in fabricating lies or fictions about the existence of a "god" or "God." Only a person who wants to enslave himself will do so. God exist! And is the reason why we live.

All I know is without God the planet or this world would be disorderly and infested with evil workers of iniquity and peace-haters. This world would have been a chaos or disaster without God. In fact, we could have stopped existing... And it's the Spirit of God, which is the Holy Spirit, who gives us peace on earth. Nothing more, nothing less...

Gos is immortal and he is the Beginning before the Beginning was. the mystery is what 'mankind' cannot fathom because we are 'man' and have a creator. The answer for that question is nought, null and void void

And yes, lest I forget... Lemme quote a bible verse for you to consider;

2 Timothy 2:23-26 King James Version (KJV)
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing
that they do gender strifes.

Romans 1:19-25 NIV
19 since what may be known about God is plain to them,
because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the
creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal
power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being
understood from what has been made, so that people are
without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they
neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but
their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were
darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they
became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the
immortal God for images made to look like a mortal
human being and birds and animals and reptiles. 24
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their
hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies
with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about
God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things
rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
Re: Who Created God? by OtemAtum: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

who would want to deceive himself about "God," By creating fictions about the existence of God and deceiving others with it? There's no real or common sense in fabricating lies or fictions about the existence of a "god" or "God." Only a person who wants to enslave himself will do so. God exist! And is the reason why we live.

All I know is without God the planet or this world would be disorderly and infested with evil workers of iniquity and peace-haters. This world would have been a chaos or disaster without God. In fact, we could have stopped existing... And it's the Spirit of God, which is the Holy Spirit, who gives us peace on earth. Nothing more, nothing less...

Gos is immortal and he is the Beginning before the Beginning [ii]was[/i]. the mystery is what 'mankind' cannot fathom because we are 'man' and have a creator. The answer for that question is nought, null and void void

And yes, lest I forget... Lemme quote a bible verse for you to consider;

2 Timothy 2:23-26 King James Version (KJV)
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing
that they do gender strifes.

Romans 1:19-25 NIV
19 since what may be known about God is plain to them,
because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the
creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal
power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being
understood from what has been made, so that people are
without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they
neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but
their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were
darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they
became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the
immortal God for images made to look like a mortal
human being and birds and animals and reptiles. 24
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their
hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies
with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about
God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things
rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Lol, you write all these epistles all in the name of presenting a pseudoGod who doesn't even know his right hand from the left as GOD THE HIGHEST? This is pathetic.

God the HIGHEST is not this one you have presented here but one of the millions of gods created by God the UNIVERSE himself.
Re: Who Created God? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
cc: Kingebukasblog
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Who is that deceiver and deceitful worker of iniquity above me?
That's fabricated lies, heresies and trash..
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Lol, you write all these epistles all in the name of presenting a pseudoGod who doesn't even know his right hand from the left as GOD THE HIGHEST? This is pathetic.

God the HIGHEST is not this one you have presented here but one of the millions of gods created by God the UNIVERSE himself.

G-E-T A-W-A-Y! You deceiver!!
Misleader!
Unfaithful being...

You did not receive the love of the truth so you might be saved, and yet you still quote my post to reply me? What else can we do to help you?

All I know about you is that people like you will be deceiving and been deceived(by the devil). May Jehovah God save you from the strongholds of darkness deceiving you. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Archbishop Benson Idahosa / 56th Annual Rccg Convention. / There Will Be Alot Of Death Through 2go Tomorrow -T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.