Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Rain Has Started Falling! Lekki Watch Out. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rain Has Started Falling! Lekki Watch Out. (610 Views)

Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain Has Started Falling! Lekki Watch Out. by KingGBsky(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
The rain has started falling again. I wonder what lekki and VI would look like now?
Reporting from Benin.
Re: Rain Has Started Falling! Lekki Watch Out. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
I just bought a designer boat, will love it to rain real hard so I can have an adventure.
Re: Rain Has Started Falling! Lekki Watch Out. by KingGBsky(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
I just bought a designer boat, will love it to rain real hard so I can have an adventure.

You want to turn lekki to sea abi?
your plan will not work grin
Re: Rain Has Started Falling! Lekki Watch Out. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingGBsky:

You want to turn lekki to sea abi?
your plan will not work grin

Not my plan friend, Earth is going through a change of dimension and density and some Islands may go under water, I am just preparing for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Rain Has Started Falling! Lekki Watch Out. by KingGBsky(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Not my plan friend, Earth is going through a change of dimension and density and some Islands may go under water, I am just preparing for the worst.

But to think that this APC govt don't even know anything about global warming talk less of how to plan against the worse to happen to the island areas...its really just so sad.
Re: Rain Has Started Falling! Lekki Watch Out. by KingGBsky(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

But to think that this APC govt don't even know anything about global warming talk less of how to plan against the worse to happen to the island areas...its really just so sad.
Re: Rain Has Started Falling! Lekki Watch Out. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingGBsky:

APC is the most useless party to lead the country in the history of Nigeria since 1914. No party has been this useless. There have no national agenda, no economic blueprint, no synchronized roadmap to meet up the UN millennium goal. And you are talking about Global Warming ? What do they know ??

I am sorry to say that we are on our own. We must make sure that no more election holds in this country until we disband this unitary system of government where Abuja remains a parasite that feeds from Lagos Tax Revenue and Niger Delta Oil Wealth.

If PDP will not start talking about Referendum, then we will Bleep them too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Got Instead Of Salah Ram / Advise On Tax Compliance..... / Some Of The Funny Things Nigerians Are Known For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.