Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread (990 Views)

I Love Chelsea Fc....by I-yan Tv / "I Would Love Chelsea To Sign Messi"- Cesc Fàbregas / Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Chelsea Fc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2007
don't you think Chelsea players are the bomb, the coach is drop dead gorgeous. and the way they control  balls and the field  is the most amazing part. the last match with 3-0 is something else. please if you love Chelsea, join me and shout hallelujah
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by debosky(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2007
There are enough chelsea, arsenal and man utd threads out there. feel free to shout Hallelujah, Amen or Allah Akbar, Yahoo, Whoa

or any other expression of your choice, no need for a special thread just to do that wink
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by justkunmi(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2007
i can't believe this shocked
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2007
@ debosky your pics looks like an hater. anyway you've done what i want u to do.
@justkunmi, what?
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by Mustay(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2007
Mubowa, debosky 's right. Please
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by lalaboi(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2007
lets just say the virus is in every camp!!
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by Razorr(f): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2007
Love Y'all
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by beyunce(f): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2007
shit men. cheesy
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2007
why are some people so stupid and aggressive? u are not forced to shout these hallelujah, if you like shout if you no like shut the hell up. what is the meaning of these stupidity and immaturity? i don tire dealing with ignorant people oh. if Chelsea thread tire you, pluck your eye out or go to a thread you love.
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by Free(f): 3:30am On Feb 21, 2007
halleluja, undecided grin grin
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by Mustay(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2007
na u get the thhread!
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by loyika(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2007
Mubowa

Its because your a lady that i will take it easy with you. Now LISTEN no one is saying you cannot start a thread, but what we are saying is that, "You should not start one" for our sakes. grin

Lady there are enough Chelsea holla threads available, if you started a thread discussing an issue, No body would have problems with that. But my dear, this thread has no meaning what so ever

Please!! No one is trying to insult or belittle you, that is not the intention here, we are all happy that you are a member of NL, i ain't happy you are Chelski tongue, but what can i do grin

Anyway hope that has been sorted, Enjoy your stay in the Sports section cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by wormedup(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2007
Mubowa,

if you must shout hallelujah

follow this link

be nice cool
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by slimnike(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2007
This Thread is uncalled for. But,maybe she has her reason for posting the topic. Guys just take it easy with Her. Amen, cool cool cool
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by kitaun(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2007
Take it easy? Weren't they even too soft?
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2007
@loyika, omo watin u dey talk? so if u no wan take am easy, watin u go do? God, i don tire for all this small small boyz wey go dey holla for mouth. yes na me own the thread but no be me own the forum, that is two different thing dummy. keep shouting hallelujah jare chelsea fan. not ''chelski'' honey. pronounce the name as if you are moaning. chhhheeeelllseeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa haa ha ha ha (laughing at your dum ass)
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by debosky(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2007
Well wormy you can't say we didn't try, all i can say is

**The Muppet Show Continues**
Re: If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread by slimnike(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2007
These Guys don't know that the more they post replies to this thread, the more they make it popular.

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria & Argentina Qualify For The World Cup / Whats A Fair Price For Yakubu? 1m Or 8m Pounds? / Exciting Reality Tv Show 'soccer's Next Pro' Debuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.