Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Did Mandzukic Tell It All To The Media: Alves Vs Bonucci - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Mandzukic Tell It All To The Media: Alves Vs Bonucci (1863 Views)

Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles / Sevilla VS Liverpool: The Pictures Tell It Better (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Mandzukic Tell It All To The Media: Alves Vs Bonucci by KOKSNATION: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
According to reports emanating from Croatia, Mario Mandzukic leaked a heavy secret as to why both Dani Alves and Leornado Bonucci left Juventus. He said it all started with Dani been insubordinate and insultive to his colleagues in the dressing room on the night of the UEFA Champions League finals against Real Madrid in Cardiff.

Here's the alleged Mario Mandzukic interviews published by a journalist in Croatia.
"Dani Alves broke Juve at the CL Final. He said, as soon as they returned to the dressing room he (Dani) had a habit of listening to music so he played some music. and he increased the volume to the point that Mandzukic thought his ear drums were going to explode. Bonucci went to him a told him he'll break his (Dani's) legs if he doesn't turn off the music.

Dani then said "I don't care if we lose this final, I have three CL's" and said Bonucci won't have any if he doesn't win. Bonucci was about to punch him before Allegri came and broke the fight. Allegri then said "I don't care who started, both of you are leaving".

However, the reports coming in from the media in Spain and Italy in the last hours........https://koksnation..com.ng/2017/07/dani-alves-vs-bonucci-mandzukic-reveals.html

Alves statement in pictures too.
Re: Did Mandzukic Tell It All To The Media: Alves Vs Bonucci by adeboizy11(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pride
Re: Did Mandzukic Tell It All To The Media: Alves Vs Bonucci by ki10(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2017
hmmm.....
Re: Did Mandzukic Tell It All To The Media: Alves Vs Bonucci by millhouse: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Na alves way
Re: Did Mandzukic Tell It All To The Media: Alves Vs Bonucci by ruggedtimi(m): 3:39am On Jul 17, 2017
serious matter...FAKE!' - MANDZUKIC FIRES BACK OVER DANI ALVES AND BONUCCI FIGHT REPORTS...
He wrote on his official Twitter page: "Words have been attributed to me regarding Dani and Leo. I have NEVER said such things.

"Who knows me knows that I never talk behind anyone's back. If I have to say something I always speak face-to-face and those where (sic) NOT my words. Don't worry guys, FAKE."

(1) (Reply)

$200 Million Mayweather Fight, See The Money He Used For Fight / Man City Star Gundogan Happy To Return To Action After His Nine-month Injury / Nigeria VS Zambia Odds Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.