Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Epic Picture That Guys Can Relate Too And Ladies Hate. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Epic Picture That Guys Can Relate Too And Ladies Hate. (2610 Views)

21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / See The Funny Picture That Cracked Up INSTAGRAM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Picture That Guys Can Relate Too And Ladies Hate. by Naruto87(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
came across the pic on Facebook and had to share..let's have a funny weekend.

1 Like

Re: Epic Picture That Guys Can Relate Too And Ladies Hate. by okenwa(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Epic Picture That Guys Can Relate Too And Ladies Hate. by Ever8054: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
one is seated in front of me laughing at my dry jokes,I asked my friend if he would be going to church tomorrow to my surprise she laugh out loud...when I saw your post I started laughing not knowing why iam laughing she joined me....she is still laughing as i am sending this comment and iam like.....

5 Likes

Re: Epic Picture That Guys Can Relate Too And Ladies Hate. by kissdahlin(m): 3:27am On Jul 16, 2017
Ever8054:
one is seated in front of me laughing at my dry jokes,I asked my friend if he would be going to church tomorrow to my surprise she laugh out loud...when I saw your post I started laughing not knowing why iam laughing she joined me....she is still laughing as i am sending this comment and iam like.....
Re: Epic Picture That Guys Can Relate Too And Ladies Hate. by Lagusta(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2017
Ever8054:

Green light tinnsss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Was Trying To Console A Friend / How Clever Are You? 5 Difficult Riddles :) / Erection And Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.