Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex (931 Views)

South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Naval Officer Kills Girlfriend In Port Harcout For Refusing To Accept Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex by TheHerald: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
A man, Fidel Lopez, has pleaded guilty to murdering and ripping out his girlfriend’s intestines after she screamed her ex-husband’s name during sex. He pleaded guilty to escape the death penalty.

The 26 – year old reportedly pleaded guilty to murder and sexual battery charges in exchange for a life sentence on Thursday.

Lopez, is said to have brutally murdered and molested 31-year-old Maria Nemeth at his Florida apartment back in 2015 after flying into a rage when she screamed her ex-partner’s name during a drunken sexual encounter.

image: http://www.herald.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Killer2.jpg

Fidel Lopez 26, and Maria Nemeth, 31
Last month, Lopez pleaded guilty to the charges in the hope of securing a 50-year jail sentence, but prosecutors according to NBC Miami, rejected the offer.

They finally settled on the life sentence on Thursday and will be officially sentenced until August 3. Reports have it that Lopez, had the police to his apartment on the night of September 20, 2015 on claims that his girlfriend was having trouble breathing.

At first, he told investigators that they had been having rough sex when Nemeth went into the bathroom, vomited and collapsed.

On getting to his apartment, officers said they found Lopez crying in the bathroom next to Nemeth’s body, which had been disemboweled.

A large amount of blood was also discovered on the floor inside a closet, blood spattered in the bathroom and damage to the walls and doors. A police report from the time noted there was also ‘several chunks of bloody tissue’ on the floor inside the closet.

A police report from the time noted there was also ‘several chunks of bloody tissue’ on the floor inside the closet.

Share with friends:

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/man-kills-girlfriend-calling-name-ex-sex/#c4Ft48ycHwXRR2SJ.99
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex by NwaAmaikpe: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
shocked

The girl is not wise.

That's why women call all their male lovers 'baby' and not by name.

So when you are knacking the kondo and she is screaming 'baby' you'd never imagine she is referring to the other baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex by Yeligray(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chai... This guy get mind oo, the fact dat she mentiond d name of her ex during sex was never a reason to take her life, something you cannot give.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex by thorpido(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mad man.
I don't know why some women date psychos.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex by Tocheagle(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
thorpido:
Mad man.
I don't know why some women date psychos.
RESEARCH SHOWS THAT 80% OF LADIES LOVE DANGEROUS AND VIOLENT BAD BOYS . A QUICK SEARCH ON GOOGLE WILL CONFIRM THIS . Good guys are treated as fools . they choose these bad guys & at the end of the day when something happens to them, we go dey hear story online . Violent guys always show their color no matter how they try to pretend . IF YOU NOTICE SUCH BEHAVIORS QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP B4 ITS TOO LATE
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex by thorpido(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tocheagle:
RESEARCH SHOWS THAT 80% OF LADIES LOVE DANGEROUS AND VIOLENT BAD BOYS . A QUICK SEARCH ON GOOGLE WILL CONFIRM THIS . Good guys are treated as fools . they choose these bad guys & at the end of the day when something happens to them, we go dey hear story online . Violent guys always show their color no matter how they try to pretend . IF YOU NOTICE SUCH BEHAVIORS QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP B4 ITS TOO LATE
So true.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex by edeXede: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin

But I am not understanding oo.

Why did he kill the lady and why was he sentenced to life imprisonment?

Didn't the article mentioned that both had sex under the influence of alcohol? Which means things that comes out of the mouth shouldn't be taken serious.

Falilat always mention Taofeek name whenever I am banging her under the influence of alcohol. Should I be worried also?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex by GeneralOjukwu: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Old news..

Ladies - just moan and speak in tongues. Don't mention names.

I was once caught this way. I lied and swore that "Rebecca" was "Rabiat"

angry

(1) (Reply)

"I Want Him Crippled To Avoid Another Escape" - Mother Of Murdered Chikamso / Western Region: 19 Years, TTI Student Stabbed To Death By Girlfriend / Photos:Police Officer Spotted At A Bet Station At Kappa Junction Oshodi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.