Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part (9693 Views)

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair / Best Way To Shave Pubic Hair. Share Your Experiences Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by Bamisa: 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2010
Is it right to shave the hair in ur private part?
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by denzel2009: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2010
Would you have preferred it to be like rasta?
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by Madikizela(f): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2010
Don't know about it being right but it's clean and neat to do so.
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by ikamefa(f): 4:35am On Feb 04, 2010
denzel2009:

Would you have preferred it to be like rasta?
grin grin grin grin

prolly braided or permed? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by Bamisa: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2010
Tanx guys for d enlightment, i was just wonder, because am alittle bit hairy.
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2010
Bamisa:

Tanx guys for d enlightment, i was just wonder, because am alittle bit hairy.
huh what tell me you are kidding shocked shocked you actually thought it was wrong. na waaaaao
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by honey247(f): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2010
it's okay n makes u neat u don't need ur pubic area to be bushy
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by nihun(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by blackcypha(m): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2010
not if it is clean and odourless grin.in fact it is sexy to look @ a bushy private it turns pple like me on
as long as it is neat and clean cool
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by ReLaTE(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2010
Yeah sexy when bushy and clean.
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by Bigwig1: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2010
If it's clean u don't need to,cos it makes it look ugly
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by DicksonDonny(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2010
If u don't shave d hair on ur pubic 4long what shape do u think it will have when u have only ur panties on?
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by VIPICO(m): 2:22am On Feb 28, 2010
DicksonDonny, reminds me of a movie I saw recently by Adam Sandler. Funny stuff
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by Sissy3(f): 2:41am On Feb 28, 2010
OP

it is a matter of personal preference. there is no right or wrong in it. if you feel more comfortable with YOURself with your hairs cut, wax, shaved or trimmed down there, then so be it. though for many, they just feel more comfortable not touching the sacredness of those hairs there.
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by madlady(f): 6:33am On Feb 28, 2010
~Sissy~:

OP

it is a matter of personal preference. there is no right or wrong in it. if you feel more comfortable with YOURself with your hairs cut, wax, shaved or trimmed down there, then so be it. though for many, they just feel more comfortable not touching the sacredness of those hairs there.

What a wonderful way to explain it "sacredness" smiley
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by beingme(f): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
it depend on what u want from urself in that aspect of it.

shaved , i like it
bushy? not me
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by TemiladeE1(f): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by Spyker: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2010
Temilade£:

It's not right, God created it for a purpose tongue

Who said so? Don't bring God into this. It is only a sign of Puberty to Adulthood. It is useless once you become an adult. Ask women who give birth, Doctors shave their pubic hairs off before they go into the labour room if time permits.
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by whiteroses(f): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
shocked shocked shocked i guess you dont have a bf? if you do what if he put his wandering hand down your toto wont you be embarassed? what if he looks at it wont he go bliind? and what if he decides to eat you wont he choke to death??

dont even shave, it darkens the toto and bumps, use surgiwax instead it lasts and when hair is growing back it doesnt feel sharp

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
whiteroses:

shocked shocked shocked i guess you dont have a bf? if you do what if he put his wandering hand down your toto wont you be embarassed? what if he looks at it wont he go bliind? and what if he decides to eat you wont he choke to death??

Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
Spyker:

Who said so? Don't bring God into this. It is only a sign of Puberty to Adulthood. It is useless once you become an adult. Ask women who give birth, Doctors shave their pubic hairs off before they go into the labour room if time permits.
point of correction, they do ask them if they want to or not. Please do not ask me How I know grin
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by whiteroses(f): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2010
rokiatu:

point of correction, they do ask them if they want to or not. Please do not ask me How I know grin
lool
nothing is perfect a bushy nani is not pretty! like sheesh, especially on grown a.s,s women lool
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by Sissy3(f): 4:41am On Mar 03, 2010
whiteroses:

You are speaking as if, every man out there likes shaved privates. Many men don't like the look of pre-puberty privates, either do many give or receive oral sez.
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by chocomillo(f): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2010
A bush that is nicely trimmed, but not shaved completely is sexy. I'd say a half inch to one inch length is good cool
Re: Is It Right To Shave The Hair In Ur Private Part by TeeJay6(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2010
chocomillo:

A bush that is nicely trimmed, but not shaved completely is sexy. I'd say a half inch to one inch length is good cool
shocked shocked shocked
haba 1"=2.54cm for pubes? isnt that a bit too long?

(1) (Reply)

Which Drug Can I Use For Scorpion Sting/bite / Health Workers Begin Indefinite Nationwide Strike / COVID-19 Update For December 13 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.