Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State (3031 Views)

A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) / FRSC: Using Google Map While Driving Is A Serious Offence / Mercedes’ ₦71m AMG G 63 Battles It Out With Suzuki’s ₦7.6m Jimny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Henrychiz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has tried 63 drivers in its mobile court in Pankshin Command Plateau state

The corps said the drivers were arrested on Saturday, July 15, and tried at the FRSC mobile courts for various offences

The FRSC said the mobile court of the FRSC has come to stay in the command as drivers who failed to abide by traffic laws will be apprehended and tried.

The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has tried 63 drivers in its mobile court in Pankshin Command Plateau state. The drivers, the corps said, were arrested on Saturday, July 15, and tried at the FRSC mobile courts for various offences. Speaking on the arrest, the Pankshin unit commander Nnamdi Akeh-Akabo said the corps' outing recorded over 90 offences committed by different motorists.

Akeh-Akabo speaking with journalists said while some of the drivers were arrested for not possessing their licences, many others carried overloads and some failed to use the speed limit device. He said: “We today made an arrest of 63 drivers as a result of over 90 offences, out of which 7 of them were released, while the rest were penalised.

“We were shocked to discover that most of these drivers, especially commercial drivers still carry over load on our high ways despite our repeated public enlightenment campaigns over the years. “Of course, we had to penalise them to serve as the deterrent to others; this is because we desire to see that all the roads in the hinterland are accident-free for the safety of lives of innocent commuters,’’ Akeh-Akabo said. He further noted that the mobile court of the FRSC has come to stay in the command as drivers who failed to abide by traffic laws will be apprehended and tried.

The unit commander also charged motorists to ensure they obtain their driver's licence, avoid overloading and obtain speed limit device so as not to fall into the hands of officers and men of the corps. He also called for the cooperation of NURTW to prevail on some of their erring members to sit up and avoid breaking traffic rules and regulations.

http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/frsc-tried-63-drivers-records-90.html

Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by phemolala07(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2017
FTC
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by choky26(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2017
smiley
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2017
ok
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Abbeyme: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Good work
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by elvfab4(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2017
its ma birthday.... show some luv

4 Likes

Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by obicentlis: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Even though I'm not cool with you guys but honestly, you guys have saved a lot of life directly and indirectly. One way or the other FRSC has saved you. We all started be conscious of using seatbelts cos of them. Safety consciousness in almost every driver and passengers. Kudos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by badland(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2017
great work.... keep it up

News Flash... WW3 Updates
North korea ready to strike....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjhFfnezuws
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by mokaflex(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Jobless FRSC. that's a fact.
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by sakalisis(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Franzinni: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2017
The ones that couldnt meet up the bribe fee.. Naija i hail ooo!!!
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Camlot000007: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by cyberdurable(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2017
surefixed55:
Start your new week with winning kindly view the image below for more information
This fresh week, instead you will choose a fruitful path, u rather choose the part of scamming people, I have warned you idiots, since you have fixed match, go and borrow from bank and stake, so that u will be richer than Dangote... Onye Oshi chineke kporo oku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2017
When I was droving round my state.. I saw hell on the road.. I was like 'Is this what these guys pass through? '

I think they are entitled to that offence cause it's not easy though.. Some mad drivers can be annoying.. Sometimes I just feel like coming down and giving them a good dirty slap. Mitcheeeewwwww!

Abeg.. Visit www.entmirror.com and find that business idea you've been looking for..
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Gkemz: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Road terrors. Vehicle users greatest nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Jybz: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Good move..
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by nedu2000(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2017
FRSC are merely revenue collectors
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Cutezt(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Good one frsc
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Mpeka(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2017
FRSC is one big scam in the Federal parastall.
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Cowmilk(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2017
useless pple
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by donqx: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2017
really
Re: Frsc Tried 63 Drivers Records 90 Offence In Plateau State by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2017
I thought the mobile courts was declared illegal.

(1) (Reply)

Good Mercedes Benz Mechanic / Help..2013 Venza Abandoned...... / Please I Want Someone To Suggest A Suv Between 2.5m To 3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.