Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

See Where The Jobs Are: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See Where The Jobs Are: (803 Views)

New NGO Jobs Are Available (8 Positions) / Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? / If Jobs Are Not Coming, Why Don't You Give This A Try... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Where The Jobs Are: by adebayo4ng(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Did you want to know where the jobs are? Where to get them? How to get them and work your way to the top of the organization ranks? Then read on as i unveil it go you.

Why there seems to be job scarcity is because softwares, robots and other technological innovations has replaced human efforts and expertise in almost every areas, doing it faster and accurately than humans. The banking sector, manufacturing, oil and gas, name it technology has and is still taking charge.

SO WHAT IS THE WAY OUT?

SALES, yes sales, being a salesperson or Sales Representative of a company. One of the people machines or softwares has not replaced in a company workforce are sales personnel. No company can ever get enough QUALIFIED Sales personnel's, they can have enough qualified Directors, Managers, Secretaries etc. Most of the top Executives in some renowned companies actually made their ways to the top from being a sales person first in the companies. You can work your way to the top rank of any company starting from sales rep when you have the skills and know how.

At Ganora Coaching, we show prospective sales reps what they need to know to become a successful sales persons. We also train you on leadership skills which you can demonstrate so as to be able to work your way to the top.

You will be tutored on how to identify prospects that will pay for your product/services, why they need it, how to approach and build rapport with them, what to say and not say to make them want to buy from you, we will also reveal to you what people buy and why they buy them so that you will know the right company to approach in the pursuit of your sales career and many more.

THE PEOPLE WE NEED
Corporate sales Executives
Entrepreneurs
Sales Reps that will like to sharpen their skills
Unemployed persons
Young graduates/Serving Corp Members

If you fall into the above categories why not join our whatsap group and get the skills you need.

Adebayo
+2348094274698 calls/whatsapp
Re: See Where The Jobs Are: by adebayo4ng(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
BUYERS PERSONALITY

There are personality profiles of buyers which an average sales person will come across from time to time. some of these personality are:

The self actualizing buyers
Apathetic buyers
The relater buyer
The driver buyer etc.

These categories of buyers are usually found specializing in different fields and occupation. How do we as a sales person interact with them after knowing the category they fell and gotten their attention? The right answer to the above question determines if a sale will be made or if the visit will result to another waste of time.

The relater buyer are most found in teaching, care givers, councillors etc. These set of buyers place much importance to on emotions, they are more concern about how other people will feel about their buying decision and how it will affect people around them emotionally.

So how do we connect to this categories of buyers emotionally and make them believe our product can serve their emotional needs?

Join us at Ganora Sales and Leadership Coaching
Re: See Where The Jobs Are: by adebayo4ng(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2017
ONE OUR PROSPECT SAID

One of our leadership and training prospect said in his words "I have been involved with sales and training without any form of training, hopefully, this will be of great benefit to me, get me the kind of job I want"

Then I replied, yes that's the truth, I was in your shoes some years back, getting and loosing prospects until the point I discovered that I cannot do better than the knowledge I have on sales. Then I decided to seek knowledge. I seek for knowledge then, it cost me money, time and dedication. Now I can sell myself, sell my company's products and services as an entrepreneur. Didn't I took a wise decision then? You have the opportunity to join us from 1st of August to get the same training I got on leadership and sales training.

For more information on that, pls contact us:

Adebayo
+2348094274698 calls/whatsapp
+2349066307374 calls 24/7

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Brand And Advertising Firm / Urgent Vacancies!! / A Microfinance Bank In Abuja Is In Need Of 3 Recovery Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.