Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Need A Clarification On A Laptop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Need A Clarification On A Laptop (355 Views)

I Need A Laptop For Graphics Design Budget Is 40k / I Need A Laptop In Ibadan. / In Need Of A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Clarification On A Laptop by lordBintus(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
I saw this hp system on jumia and I fell in love with it but looking back at the spec and pix of the laptop I got confused I would like to ask those here if anybody has this type of system with same spec and body structure as illustrated on jumia site you know how most of this yeye sellers put details that are misleading online
this is the link of the product: https://www./pavilion-15-intel-pentium-quad-core-1tb-hdd-4gb-ram-windows-10-bo-play-16gb-flash-white-hp-mpg73388.html
cc:dragnet
Re: Need A Clarification On A Laptop by dragnet: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2017
simply copy the full model number and check the specs on hp's website.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Mobile Solutions For OTA, TMC, Tour Operators And Travel Agents? / Start Getting Paid Today !!!! / SPOTLESS S6 Edge Galaxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.