Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Is This Suicide Or Murder. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Suicide Or Murder. (966 Views)

Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / Accident Or Murder: Dead Corpse Found In Edoji Nnewi (photos) / Pic: Is This A Suicide Or Murder Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Suicide Or Murder. by Xbee007(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalanders let's play this brain teaser. All the clues are in the picture. Use them objectively to arrive at a logical conclusion.

Cc mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Is This Suicide Or Murder. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
The dead person is LEFT handed, that's why the cigarette is in the left hand, pen on the left of the letter and ashtray is on the left of the table. So, if the gun is in the RIGHT hand then it was placed there as a set up by the killer.

How can the blood be on the window on the right of the body and the gun on the RIGHT hand?!

Definitely MURDER

2 Likes

Re: Is This Suicide Or Murder. by LionDeLeo: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Murder jor.

How can he fire himself, fell down and the cigarette was still well positioned? Even the gun is still well held.

He was murdered and those things properly positioned in his hands.
Re: Is This Suicide Or Murder. by Xbee007(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
I thought it looks like murder too but then I saw his reading glasses, a reading lamp, a pen and a note (possibly a suicide note).
Note he still has a cigarette in his hands.
Re: Is This Suicide Or Murder. by xtivin(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Xbee007:
I thought it looks like murder too but then I saw his reading glasses, a reading lamp, a pen and a note (possibly a suicide note).
Note he still has a cigarette in his hands.
It's murder, the murderer tried to make it look like suicide. Can you shoot yourselve in the head and still hold a gun and cigerate?
Re: Is This Suicide Or Murder. by funlord(m): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Na ritual killing! grin
Re: Is This Suicide Or Murder. by Xbee007(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2017
funlord:

Na ritual killing! grin
Sense fall on you.
Re: Is This Suicide Or Murder. by Xbee007(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2017
Xbee007:
Nairalanders let's play this brain teaser. All the clues are in the picture. Use them objectively to arrive at a logical conclusion.

Cc mynd44, lalasticlala
It is suicide. Here is my reasons:
He is tired of life probably suffering from classic depression.
He decided to write a suicide note explaining why he did it.
After writing the note he dropped his pen and place his reading glass on the table.
He is a smoker so he decided to have one last smoke before be call it quit.
Midway during smoking, he shot himself in the head.
He was probably holding tight to the gun and the cigarette so they didn't fall off.
Verdict: Suicide.
Re: Is This Suicide Or Murder. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2017
It is MURDER. The victim was shot while resting after penning something down on a piece of paper. The gun and cigarette were planted in his hands by the killer.
Lalasticlala see front page material make NLs exercise their brain this morning.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Brutally Stabbed To Death By Girlfriend In India (photos & Video) / See How This Woman Was Disgraced Publicly For Stealing At A Shopping Mall (photo / XYZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.