Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! (1310 Views)

'Between': Stella Damasus Premieres Her New Film At The Odeon Cinema / Toyin Aimahku's "Alakada Reloaded" Premieres In London (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye Premieres ‘Brother Jekwu’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by SeyiIrawoDidan: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Yes, today is the day, what do you expect?
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by simi4me(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2017
Winter is here!!!

1 Like

Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by SeyiIrawoDidan: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2017
simi4me:
Winter is here!!!
Yeah! and it's freezing cold. Can't wait. In the end who do you think will sit on the iron throne? My bets are on Baelish, though the South(Stark Territory) will end up being fully autonomous. Concerning Arya Stark, there is a chance she might go back to the house of the faceless men in the end.
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by RobbStark(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lord Bealish will never sit onvthe Iron Throne. I believe he will be killed in this Season 7 by Arya.

Also, she is not going back to the house of the faceless men, Her training there os complete.
My guess, she will meet with the Brotherhood without Banners and maybe lead them.

That Iron Throne is Danys and she will claim it with the help of King of the North Jon Snow and together, they will bring down Queen Cerci of house Lannister.

Winter is here people.
Roll the curtains.
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by femarse: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
where to watch or download ?
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by simi4me(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
SeyiIrawoDidan:
Yeah! and it's freezing cold. Can't wait. In the end who do you think will sit on the iron throne? My bets are on Baelish, though the South(Stark Territory) will end up being fully autonomous. Concerning Arya Stark, there is a chance she might go back to the house of the faceless men in the end.

John Snow. based on the tittle of the book series A Song of Ice and Fire. he is a stark (ice) and taigeyan (fire) .
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by SeyiIrawoDidan: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
femarse:
where to watch or download ?
O2tvseries.com
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by SeyiIrawoDidan: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
RobbStark:
Lord Bealish will never sit onvthe Iron Throne. I believe he will be killed in this Season 7 by Arya.

Also, she is not going back to the house of the faceless men, Her training there os complete.
My guess, she will meet with the Brotherhood without Banners and maybe lead them.

That Iron Throne is Danys and she will claim it with the help of King of the North Jon Snow and together, they will bring down Queen Cerci of house Lannister.

Winter is here people.
Roll the curtains.

Your prediction is logical enough. Though one thing still bothers me; don't you think Tyrion will betray Dany?
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by RobbStark(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
SeyiIrawoDidan:
Your prediction is logical enough. Though one thing still bothers me; don't you think Tyrion will betray Dany?

Far frm that. Tyrion is not one known for betrayal. Dont forget, his reactions wen his nephew King Jeoffrey was treating Sansa badly.

He has never loved Cerci anf dont forget the leader of the unsullied dont trust him that much to leave him alone wit the Dragon Queen.
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by SeyiIrawoDidan: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
RobbStark:

Far frm that. Tyrion is not one known for betrayal. Dont forget, his reactions wen his nephew King Jeoffrey was treating Sansa badly.

He has never loved Cerci anf dont forget the leader of the unsullied dont trust him that much to leave him alone wit the Dragon Queen.
That may be true but family ties can be very strong, especially if the King slayer convinces him.
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by JimmySmilez: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
simi4me:

John Snow. based on the tittle of the book series A Song of Ice and Fire. he is a stark (ice) and taigeyan (fire) .
Jon Snow is actually a taigeryan.
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by Oothman(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
One thing I'm sure of is that taking over iron throne won't be as easy as some people think
And I believe Sam wise will find a way to even the odds between humans and white walkers
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by simi4me(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
JimmySmilez:

Jon Snow is actually a taigeryan.

his mother is a Stark. A song of Ice (Stark) and Fire (taigeryan). he is the only one in the seven kingdoms that is born of a Stark and a taigeryen. he is the only true choice.
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Oothman:
One thing I'm sure of is that taking over iron throne won't be as easy as some people think
And I believe Sam wise will find a way to even the odds between humans and white walkers

He found it already....
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by JimmySmilez: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2017
simi4me:

his mother is a Stark. A song of Ice (Stark) and Fire (taigeryan). he is the only one in the seven kingdoms that is born of a Stark and a taigeryen. he is the only true choice.
Yeah.
His father is the Mad King and his mother is Nerd Stark's sister.
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by ofemigeorge(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Na the person Wey we no expect. ..go sidon for throne. I for like that dwarf or that blind boy.
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by simi4me(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
JimmySmilez:

Yeah.
His father is the Mad King and his mother is Nerd Stark's sister.

his father is not the mad king armon taigeren, but the son of the mad king and rightful heir to the throne rhegar taigeren. so you see Jon has a claim to the iron throne, even more so than dany.
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by oseluck: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Someone should help with the website to download please.
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Arya has turn serial killer...the babe is on fire
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by Oothman(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
1StopRudeness:

He found it already....

Yes just saw it thus evening. Imagine, a mountain of dragon glass
Re: GOT Season 7 Premieres Tonight! by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Game Of Thrones Season 7 has broken the record for the most viewed TV series.

Without additional means of watching, the first-run telecast had 10.1 million viewers. With DVR viewing, streaming and repeats night off, the audience for Game of Thrones' season seven premiere is at 16.1 million viewers right now.

See more details how how season 7 performed better than season 6 > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/game-of-thrones-season-7-breaks-ratings.html

(1) (Reply)

The Witcher Season One / The "owambe" Movie Awards In Bayelsa! / African Movies And Crappy Sound Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.