Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Looking For Fenced Plot Of Land Along Lekki-epe Expressway For Long Lease - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For Fenced Plot Of Land Along Lekki-epe Expressway For Long Lease (226 Views)

Urbanbase Estate, Along Lekki Epe Expressway. N7. 6m* / Fenced plot suitable for student hostel By FUNAAB Main Gate @2.4m net (pix) / 40 Acres Of Land Along Iseyin-ibadan Expressway For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Fenced Plot Of Land Along Lekki-epe Expressway For Long Lease by kunlef1: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2017
I am looking for a piece land of about half a plot size (minimum) for long lease in a fully developed area. Ideally I would prefer somewhere between Agungi and Ajah or Sangotedo, and must be close to the Lekki-Epe Expressway, preferably directly on the street off the expressway.

It must be either outside an estate, or within an estate without restricted access because it is to be used for commercial purpose.

I may consider an outright purchase if it is affordable enough. The land must be fenced on at least 3 sides, except in the case of outright sale, or if you want to lease a portion of your residential land. I also don't mind if the land is bigger as long as the price is affordable.

The deal will be good for people with land along this axis, but have no plan to develop it yet, as this will help to secure the land. I do not mind if a security post, BQ or small structure is already existing on the land. I may also consider a land with a roofed carcass building in place, which I can adapt for my purpose. If you have any of the above, send me your offer to kunlad(at)gmail.com or WhatsApp 08059859728.
Re: Looking For Fenced Plot Of Land Along Lekki-epe Expressway For Long Lease by kunlef1: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Contact me if you have an offer.

(1) (Reply)

3ooo Plot Of Land @agboma Ikorodu Lagos N2oo T Per Plot / Contact Expert For Interlocking Job / Genue And Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.