Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos (3465 Views)

Not Available Foreign Used (NoN Accidented) Toyota RAV 4 2008 2.650k / 2004 NON ACCIDENTED Toyota seinna urgent sales 2.150m ( distress) slightly nego / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by skitkid2(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Cheap 2000 Toyota Camry available

You will be doing small fixing

Price 1.2m
Location Lagos

For more info call/Whatsapp 08138046017 or call 08038543078

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by skitkid2(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
cool

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by skitkid2(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
shocked

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by skitkid2(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
kiss

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by cosby02(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Waiting here to see who will storm here for negotiations....gonna kill that person.

12 Likes

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by Jacobx007: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
By d time u finish fixing dis vehicle, u must have paid 2mil for it grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by princetom1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
cosby02:
Waiting here to see who will storm here for negotiations....gonna kill that person.

Yea, me too wanna see who d Maga is

5 Likes

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by skitkid2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
cosby02:
Jacobx007:
By d time u finish fixing dis vehicle, u must have paid 2mil for it grin grin grin grin grin grin
princetom1:

Yea, me too wanna see who d Maga is
The engine is very sound, just a little body work smiley

A trial will convince you

Still available, call now
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by folamee: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
oga u call dis small body work? can it sell for 200k

1 Like

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
I can't buy for even 500k cool

1 Like

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by princetom1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
skitkid2:

The engine is very sound, just a little body work smiley

A trial will convince you

Still available, call now

Oga, na junk yard u dey operate?

folamee:
oga u call dis small body work?
can it sell for 200k

SamuelAnyawu:
I can't buy for even 500k cool

Una dey bid for d vehicle or not? grin

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by skitkid2(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Keep the calls coming cool

Still available
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by NemzySeries(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Oga make i add u 6k ontop family size pizza for dis ride na

2 Likes

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by skitkid2(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Keep the calls coming.
Still available
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by Stateside: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
u are better off fixing and selling

people will not price well

1 Like

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by princetom1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Stateside:
u are better off fixing and selling

people will not price well

Exactly
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by Zealoy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Can I pay 6M?

1 Like

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
this one pass accidented car o
i even prefer keke napep to this one grin
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by skitkid2(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Zealoy:
Can I pay 6M?
Call/Whatsapp 08138046017. Thanks!
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by seunfly: 4:26am On Jul 18, 2017
The asking price does not portray the op as a serious human being.
1.2m for used, accidented with serious body work of Toyota Camry 2000 model?
How much will tokunbo cost?
How much would op called it if it was not accidented?
So if someone ignorantly comes with 1.2m for this car op will gladly collect it without his concise hurting him?
This is a classic case of d wickedness, lack of concise, indirect stealing and dupe.

Op review your price to normal and acceptable rate that reflect the true state of the car, don't look for innocent victim who knows nothing about cars to fall victim.
Well I trust Nigerians, even if they don't know, they won't fall victim.

8 Likes

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by skitkid2(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2017
seunfly:
So if someone ignorantly comes with 1.2m for this car op will gladly collect it without his concise hurting him?
This is a classic case of d wickedness, lack of concise, indirect stealing and dupe.

Op review your price to normal and acceptable rate that reflect the true state of the car, don't look for innocent victim who knows nothing about cars to fall victim.
You clearly know nothing about cars.
You will not need to spend more than 100 to 200 thousand in the repair of that car.
This tokunbo not Nigerian used.
So spending 1.4m on a 2000 model tokunbo Camry is not bad business.

Moreover, if your interested give me a call to know the asking price. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by princetom1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
skitkid2:

You clearly know nothing about cars.
You will not need to spend more than 100 to 200 thousand in the repair of that car.
This tokunbo not Nigerian used.
So spending 1.4m on a 2000 model tokunbo Camry is not bad business.

Moreover, if your interested give me a call to know the asking price. Thanks!

Well, i need to commend u, while price is a unacceptable, u have conducted urself in a respectable manner. Something i expect from business man in this section bt we ain't the same sha

2 Likes

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by Mrtesso: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
seunfly:

Apparently the ones that fix, paint and sell at 1.5 as clean title are serious human beings?

By the way what price tag do u consider "normal"?

And those that claim to know a lot but know so little, are they not human beans?

1 Like

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by chiefbidemi: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
cool
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by Jodesky(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mrtesso:

Apparently the ones that fix, paint and sell at 1.5 as clean title are serious human beings?

By the way what price tag do u consider "normal"?

And those that claim to know a lot but know so little, are they not human beans?

So if you buy this crap for 1.2m, you think your people will not rush you to Yaba left.
That thing's right suspension is gone and there will surely be more latent issues.

Why do you think the dealer is looking for a vctim?

What happened to your eyes, for God sake?
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by Mrtesso: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jodesky:

So if you buy this crap for 1.2m, you think your people will not rush you to Yaba left.
That thing's right suspension is gone and there will surely be more latent issues.

Why do you think the dealer is looking for a vctim?

What happened to your eyes, for God sake?

Hello Jodesky, don't take this too seriously. To answer ur questions;

1) NO, I won't buy this car for 1.2m. I'll make an offer after inspecting the condition of the car, the extent of damage and quantifying the possible repair cost.

2)I don't think the seller is looking for a victim. He's only trying to sell his ware. It's up to individuals to buy or pass.

3)And my eyes, how did u guess? I have refractive eye defect called myopia. But thankfully, I have a pair corrective concave lens aiding my sight. So really my sight is good enough to see what I want to buy after a physical inspection.

That being said, I presume the car has not been physically inspected by any of us here so we're not in a position to judge it's condition. If u want the car, go and inspect it. Then negotiate the price to what u feel is suitable. If the seller refuses, u bounce.

The vehicle has not been washed nor repaired and is being sold as is. Might be in better or worse condition than the pictures depict. An inspection would quell whatever doubts entertained. The seller is not compelling anyone to buy the car for goodness sake. So why the matter come dey pain una like this? Abi na the price? Ah don Gerrit?

The fellow I quoted thinks it's a case of classic wickedness,
lack of concise (I believe he meant conscience), and even went ahead to add indirect stealing and dupe....lol. So im wondering, those that would fix it and sell it as what it's not, and still peg the price at 1.5m, what would they be called?

Anybody wey wan take the risk go take time count the cost. E go be calculated risk. I no see why victim or no victim go come in here. Princetom1 aka critic-mod even offered commendation to the seller for being well behaved. E for be that man we dey sell for Berger u dey deal with. U for no e even notice my comment. cheesy

Make we no dey allow sentiments becloud our perception and judgment. No offense to anyone please.

5 Likes

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by princetom1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mrtesso:

1) NO, I won't buy this car for 1.2m. I'll make an offer after inspecting the condition of the car, the extent of damage and quantifying the possible repair cost.

2)I don't think the seller is looking for a victim. He's only trying to sell his ware. It's up to individuals to buy or pass.

3)And my eyes, how did u guess? I have refractive eye defect called myopia. But thankfully, I have a pair corrective concave lens aiding my sight. So really my sight is good enough to see what I want to buy after a physical inspection.

That being said, I presume the car has not been physically inspected by any of us here so we're not in a position to judge it's condition. If u want the car, go and inspect it. Then negotiate the price to what u feel is suitable. If the seller refuses, u bounce.

The vehicle has not been washed nor repaired and is being sold as is. Might be in better or worse condition than the pictures depict. An inspection would quell whatever doubts entertained. The seller is not compelling anyone to buy the car for goodness sake. So why the matter come dey pain una like this? Abi na the price? Ah don Gerrit?

lack of concise (I believe he meant conscience), and even went ahead to add indirect stealing and dupe....lol. So im wondering, those that would fix it and sell it as what it's not, and still peg the price at 1.5m, what would they be called?

Anybody wey wan take the risk go take time count the cost. E go be calculated risk. I no see why victim or no victim go come in here. Princetom1 aka critic-mod even offered commendation to the seller for being well behaved. E for be that man we dey sell for Berger u dey deal with. U for no e even notice my comment. cheesy

Make we no dey allow sentiments becloud our perception and judgment. No offense to anyone please.

At least we agreed on something, price na die. But wetin i do nau? You and d oda guy will thrash una self out. Take a look at those pics again, from what i see, doing a good job on this vehicle will cost alot, i can see d lights too are either broken or too faded, VIN will reveal much more about the extent if this vehicle. I believe the OP has done the calculations well and decides to sell as it is for JJC. No one is condeming op o, if dealers be like op, at least u will know what u are putting ur neck into before u think u get a sweet deal and cry fowl later

1 Like

Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by Mrtesso: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

I believe the OP has done the calculations well and decides to sell as it is. No one is condeming op o, if dealers be like op, at least u will know what u are putting ur neck into before u think u get a sweet deal and cry fowl later

My Oga I feel ur vibe. I will inspect the car if it's still available by the time I visit Eko. If it checks out fine I'll buy it, and fix it and probably use it.
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mrtesso:

Bros we all understand where u r coming from and I'm quite sure u understand where the rest of us r getting at, but maybe u r into same biz; or electronically, virtually, physically or spiritually related to op and that has influenced ur comments.

that's a salvaged vehicle, at least op should find the decency to fix and standardize the vehicle before posting stuff like this on nl. wtf, if u wanna sell sh+++t, at least package it properly! let the nose of the buyer be the only demarcation between u and a successful sale.

and btw no one will buy ops vehicle@ 1.4 even when fixed cos a Vin check would reveal all!!! except the kind of person he is looking for with this type of post! A JJC! inodawords....swindle.
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mrtesso:

Bros we all understand where u r coming from and I'm quite sure u understand where the rest of us r getting at, but maybe u r into same biz; or electronically, virtually, physically or spiritually related to op and that has influenced ur comments.

that's a salvaged vehicle, at least op should find the decency to fix and standardize the vehicle before posting stuff like this on nl. wtf, if u wanna sell sh+++t, at least package it properly! let the nose of the buyer be the only demarcation between u and a successful sale.

and btw no one will buy ops vehicle@ 1.4 even when fixed cos a Vin check would reveal all!!! except the kind of person he is looking for with this type of post! A JJC! inodawords....swindle.

aaah almost forgot,
YES, it's the price that's our problem. it's of way way way less worth than is quoted as asking, where does he expect people to start the bargain? 500k or 1.1m?
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by amdoyin82(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
cosby02:
i never read comment, mere looking at the diagusting picture, I don dey swear the for seller.
Re: 2000 Accidented Toyota Camry Available 1.2m Lagos by Mrtesso: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin
obekediamondfuto:

Oh...okay, Noted. But I bet u don't understand where I'm coming from. Whoever brought in the car, OP or his business partners, bought the car with their eyes wide open. Will u call them JJC?

Are u also inferring that the auction site that sold the car and the actual seller are swindlers or had intent to swindle?

*MODIFIED*

The only relationship I might share with the OP is likely something u share in common; we're all from Adam, and we visit the auto section of Nairaland.

Funny enough I would like to assume that everyone who has talked about this car has some form of interest in it. We're just being sentimental about the price.
wink wink wink

About the price, it's ur right to begin negotiations from any margin of choice. It should not be an issue. U might even beg the OP to sow seed with it. No offense there.

Finally, we're not at war, we just view the same matter from different perspectives. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Toyota Corrola 2009 Tokunbo In Akure, Ondo State / SOLD SOLD SOLD.2008 Model Nissan Pathfinder Le Forsale,very Interesting Interior / CLEAN 2001 TOYOTA PRADO LANDCRUISER FOR SALE = N1.5m ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.