Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement (802 Views)

In Some Churches Women Dont Cover Their Hair Why? / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by isidiwent: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
With the Advent of DNA mismatch on children amongst couples, it causes fear & tension, as proud Father's who talk good about their children may later discover they are hailing another man's child.

This issue may make some men to go for DNA test on their children...

But a godly wife should be trusted without seeking DNA test on her children
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
isidiwent:
With the Advent of DNA mismatch on children amongst couples, it causes fear & tension, as proud Father's who talk good about their children may later discover they are hailing another man's child.

The DNA test is exactly what makes a godly wife.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Scientist will soon open their thread to tell us DNA test is not 100% reliable in Nigeria like they said AA and AS can give birth to SS.....hence it is possible for a man to have children that won't match his DNA...after all, the result is usually stated in %age.....and it has never been 100%.....so there's always a possibility with the slight percentage deviation....

Na only God holy pass....all of us just dey try.....

#Godly or no Godly wife.....DNA lo sure juuuuu....

1 Like

Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54am On Jul 17, 2017
isidiwent:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
A "godly" wife shouldn't be scared of a DNA test (as if being faithful is written on women's forehead)

DNA test should be compulsory with every birth IMHO, only deceitful people would refuse such test. if your husband is uncertain about the baby, what better way than to do a DNA test to shit him up for good?!

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Martinez19(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
A "godly" wife shouldn't be scared of a DNA test (as if being faithful is written on women's forehead)

DNA test should be compulsory with every birth IMHO, only deceitful people would refuse such test. if your husband is uncertain about the baby, what better way than to do a DNA test to shit him up for good?!
Gbam. No mind the op. If a woman can't go for DNA test, let her pack her load and go.

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by bennyann: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
OP dont be partial. faithful women shouldn't come up with such a topic I think.
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by mrwonlasewonie: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

that's too extreme or radical because it will put a strain in the relationship and breed distrust. Couples won't be free with themselves and sex will become uncomfortable and suspicious. It will not be enjoyable as it should be.a more lighter solution should be that if you married your wife as a virgin,as in you're the one that disvirgined her and impregnated her then no need for DNA however if you didn't marry her as a virgin then you can decide to do DNA on the kids
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by isidiwent: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
DANA test is a sign of distrust, though ladies can't be trusted like before..
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
that's too extreme or radical because it will put a strain in the relationship and breed distrust. Couples won't be free with themselves and sex will become uncomfortable and suspicious. It will not be enjoyable as it should be.a more lighter solution should be that if you married your wife as a virgin,as in you're the one that disvirgined her and impregnated her then no need for DNA however if you didn't marry her as a virgin then you can decide to do DNA on the kids

Taking a gal's virginity does NOT mean she CANT/WONT cheat, get real!
There are many cunning women out there and ONLY a DNA test can confirm paternity. If a man trusts his wife then so be it but if a man decides to do it as a PRECAUTION then so be it.

All the men who suddenly realize that their kids ain't theirs DID trust their wives fully.... And look where it got them.

I'd rather put my woman in an uncomfortable position, in order to be fully satisfied on this issue, than live 20yrs feeding/raising/loving these bastard kids that I will learn later that they Aint mine
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by mrwonlasewonie: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Taking a gal's virginity does NOT mean she CANT/WONT cheat, get real!
There are many cunning women out there and ONLY a DNA test can confirm paternity. If a man trusts his wife then so be it but if a man decides to do it as a PRECAUTION then so be it.

All the men who suddenly realize that their kids ain't theirs DID trust their wives fully.... And look where it got them.

I'd rather put my woman in an uncomfortable position, in order to be fully satisfied on this issue, than live 20yrs feeding/raising/loving these bastard kids that I will learn later that they Aint mine
so you rather make a girl uncomfortable just to satisfy your self? Nawa o.what is marriage turning to this days.
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by spacetacular(f): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Clamouring for DNA tests is one thing. Faithfulness is another.

Even if the Children or child is proven to be yours via DNA does that mean she cannot cheat IN BETWEEN pregnancies?

I also observe that it's the men who are all over the place regarding DNA testing as if it's the woman alone who has the tendency of straying outside the marital union.

DNA is flawed because it targets women and their faithfulness or lack of it but does not expose the unfaithfulness of men unless those men are actually physically caught in the act.

I am an advocate of DNA testing but ONLY for the right reason and not for fidelity tests or stigmatization.
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:
Clamouring for DNA tests is one thing. Faithfulness is another.

Even if the Children or child is proven to be yours via DNA does that mean she cannot cheat IN BETWEEN pregnancies?

I also observe that it's the men who are all over the place regarding DNA testing as if it's the woman alone who has the tendency of straying outside the marital union.

DNA is flawed because it targets women and their faithfulness or lack of it but does not expose the unfaithfulness of men unless those men are actually physically caught in the act.

I am an advocate of DNA testing but ONLY for the right reason and not for fidelity tests or stigmatization.

Yes! it's only men that will always call for DNA Test cos a man's infidelity can never lead to him bringing a wrong spermm home to his wife's body....why would a woman even clamour for a DNA test, if she slept with Just one man and gets pregnant why would she even think of it. its only women that can collect another spermm knowingly or unknowingly and still keep quiet about it not letting the husband know a huge mistake might have happened.
Sounds like u are bringing gender equality issues into this matter by saying it's a target against women.... ...You are just being sentimental and not seeing the issue for what it is...no matter how much u do that, when it comes to sex and infidelity issues and the result....men and women are completely different..
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Humanistme: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Yes! it's only men that will always call for DNA Test cos a man's infidelity can never lead to him bringing a wrong spermm home to his wife's body....why would a woman even clamour for a DNA test, if she slept with Just one man and gets pregnant why would she even think of it. its only women that can collect another spermm knowingly or unknowingly and still keep quiet about it not letting the husband know a huge mistake might have happened.
Sounds like u are bringing gender equality issues into this matter by saying it's a target against women.... ...You are just being sentimental and not seeing the issue for what it is...no matter how much u do that, when it comes to sex and infidelity issues and the result....men and women are completely different..

oya do dna test for your children. also buy Toto meter for her vagina.since you are going to marry a LovePeddler or a retired one.

Btw for your last sentence infidelity is infidelity. the feelings of people who get cheated on get hurt whether male or female. STDs is also does not respect sex or gender.
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Humanistme:

oya do dna test for your children. also buy Toto meter for her vagina.since you are going to marry a LovePeddler or a retired one.

Btw for your last sentence infidelity is infidelity. the feelings of people who get cheated on get hurt whether male or female. STDs is also does not respect sex or gender.

I don't get what u mean by by "toto meter and marrying a LovePeddler"...whats are u trying to drive home with that...

Ofcourse infidelity is infidelity..nobody is disputing that...the consequences under discussion here isnt STD...but a human beign one of the party is concealing from the other...
Lots of men are unfaithful just as women can be as well.. but no man can package pregnancy that doesn't belong to the wife for her as a result of his infidelity....
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Humanistme: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I don't get what u mean by by "toto meter and marrying a LovePeddler"...whats are u trying to drive home with that...

Ofcourse infidelity is infidelity..nobody is disputing that...the consequences under discussion here isnt STD...but a human beign one of the party is concealing from the other...
Lots of men are unfaithful just as women can be as well.. but no man can package pregnancy that doesn't belong to the wife for her as a result of his infidelity....

ok I understand the problem is not infidelity but bringing home another man's child ok. in other words cheat as much as a man dont just bring home a bastard perfect.
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
so you rather make a girl uncomfortable just to satisfy your self? Nawa o.what is marriage turning to this days.

YES, I'd rather make a gal uncomfortable for a few days (until the test is positive) than ME being uncomfortable for yrs, not being 110% sure they are mine.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by isidiwent: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please DNA not matching is one of the heaviest heartbreaks on Earth. Even if you cheat, don't get pregnant for another man. It is so painful when a man is boasting about his child & discovers tomorrow it is not his... The heartbreak is a heartbreak of heartbreaks... Pls don't get pregnant when cheating!!!! Cheating is sin though!!!
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Worwor:
The DNA test is exactly what makes a godly wife.
That's not totally true.
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
Are you aware that women can get pregnant without penetration?
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by mrwonlasewonie: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin

Una don start grin grin
asuustrike2009:

Are you aware that women can get pregnant without penetration?
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

Una don start grin grin
Na true oh. No need to kponki again

1 Like

Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by spacetacular(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
1StopRudeness:

A mans infidelity can never lead him to bringing someone elses child into HIS HOME but he can give another woman OUTSIDE HIS HOME A CHILD TO TAKE TO HER HOME right?

I repeat DNA in some ways stigmatizes women because everyone sees her as a receptor. But did she also give and receive at the same time? When a man impregnates a woman whom he is not married to and she takes that pregnancy to her home and keeps mum about it who or what exposes the man? When DNA is brought in everyone forgets that A MAN ALSO PARTICIPATED.
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

A mans infidelity can never lead him to bringing someone elses child into HIS HOME but he can give another woman OUTSIDE HIS HOME A CHILD TO TAKE TO HER HOME right?

I repeat DNA in some ways stigmatizes women because everyone sees her as a receptor. But did she also give and receive at the same time? When a man impregnates a woman whom he is not married to and she takes that pregnancy to her home and keeps mum about it who or what exposes the man? When DNA is brought in everyone forgets that A MAN ALSO PARTICIPATED.

You are one of those feminist...its hard to drive home a point with u.....u will always see it as an antagonistic move against women....
So because DNA exposes women..we should do it because it's not equal to exposing men as well ..the issue here isnt just cheating, it's concealing the product and forcing the man to raise it without him knowing...
The truth is... if a man is unfaithful which happens alot...and somehow his infidelity gets another woman pregnant..the man can never package that pregnancy or child for his wife as her own...she will be in the know..the decision is hers, to either forgive and continue or walk away from the marriage if she cannot see her self raise a child that isn't hers ....
But u women will keep it a secrete and let the man raise the child that isn't his...even some ladies that realize they are pregnant before marriage still go ahead and hide the fact from the new man man...going ahead with the marriage...just becos she doesn't wanna face the consequence of her actions....the stigmatising u are talking about is only the consequences of her actions she ran away from when she refused to tell her husband she got pregnant due to cheating
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by spacetacular(f): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You are one of those feminist...its hard to drive home a point with u.....u will always see it as an antagonistic move against women....
So because DNA exposes women..we should do it because it's not equal to exposing men as well ..the issue here isnt just cheating, it's concealing the product and forcing the man to raise it without him knowing...
The truth is... if a man is unfaithful which happens alot...and somehow his infidelity gets another woman pregnant..the man can never package that pregnancy or child for his wife as her own...she will be in the know..the decision is hers, to either forgive and continue or walk away from the marriage if she cannot see her self raise a child that isn't hers ....
But u women will keep it a secrete and let the man raise the child that isn't his...even some ladies that realize they are pregnant before marriage still go ahead and hide the fact from the new man man...going ahead with the marriage...just becos she doesn't wanna face the consequence of her actions....the stigmatising u are talking about is only the consequences of her actions she ran away from when she refused to tell her husband she got pregnant due to cheating

Those words in bold text are not true!

Since you also admit that men cheat A LOT where does their distrust emanate from? Its like saying men are proud cheats so women should either accept it or get lost. I am not a feminist even though i am female.
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by CandidSeeker(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
isidiwent:

...... Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom. For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house. -Micah 7:5
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Those words in bold text are not true!

Since you also admit that men cheat A LOT where does their distrust emanate from? Its like saying men are proud cheats so women should either accept it or get lost. I am not a feminist even though i am female.

...haba!!..babe...distrust can emanate from anywhere....a man or woman may give their partner reason to doubt their faithfulness.... leading to DNA test decision...
what is painning u is that as a woman u can never wake up and say u want to test DNA of ur children just to be sure ur child(ren) is actually urs and to prove ur husband unfaithfulness....hence the man shouldn't do the same.....but it still comes down to the fact that men don't get pregnant and can never package a child that's not his wife's own for her...
Just to add, except for some extremely rich pple that naturally have trust issues with everything cos they feel every one is preying on dem cos of their money and can never love dem for real...the average man don't just wake up and go for DNA test...episodes of issues would have happened causing the distrust to make someone spend hundreds of thousand in this recession on DNA testing
Re: Faithful Women Dont Deserve DNA Test Requirement by isidiwent: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Another issue that causes it is "last night of freedom".... The sex people have with their ex before the wedding night....

(1) (Reply)

The Voices That Speaks To Me In The Night. / Does Allah Forgive Muslims' Sins? I Believe It Is No / How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.