Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions (801 Views)

Click Here To Learn How To Browse At N3/MB On MTN / These Very Powerful And Useful Tools Are For You Now Click Here To DOWNLOAD / Click Here Now To Know How To Make Money With Your Social Networks And Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for clicking this post to read, don't leave without reading it to the end.
Benefits of owning a ponzi website

Before i start let me tell you the meaning of ponzi website, It is a platform where people provide help and get help using various packages which includes use #10,000 to get #20,000 and many more packages.

Ponzi website is one of the most profitable business in Nigeria and the rest of the world which benefits both the website owner and the users who registered on the website to participate.
Reasons why ponzi website is profitable :
People believe that ponzi website is good because it helps people in solving their various problems in life by getting double of the money they donated back.
Now to the website owner the admin, it is beneficial to the admin because the admin will also participate in his own ponzi website by merging members directly to him or herself in a legit way, that is when the admin too registered as a member , the admin will always merge other members to himself first, before he or she now find members to merge with each other.

Let me tell you something that happened recently between me and a lady, the lady called me to build a ponzi website for her, she added me on whatApp, when I saw her profile picture, I see that this person might be attending a deeper life Church, I now ask her 'did you attend deeper life Church'? She replied yes.. She told me she need a ponzi website she then ask me that is it legit to own a ponzi website, I said yes she told me she has never steal anything before that even a small pencil she has not stole it before since she was young, I told her to relax that this business does not involve stealing at all that is how I started to explain everything to her about the business ..
I build and deliver the website to her and told her how she can be successful with it.

The lady started the website last month and begin marketing the website, after first day she started, 50 person registered on the website, she merged them to each other, a week later the number of register members turn to 7,500 members, Now the lady makes #150,000 on the website without scamming any person throughout the merging process. The Lady used to call me every day and thanks for the work I done for her.

Nigerians and there mentality on Ponzi website
Some people are saying that ponzi is no longer recognized, just because people use it to scam, but those useless scammers have forgotten that those that did not scam people have a lot of benefits and will be richer than they are.

You can now begin to run your own Ponzi website without scamming any body, if you don't scam and you have up to 50000 registered members, do you know how much you will benefit from that??
Nigerians mentality is too low that they believe what other people say about something without proper research.

Ponzi websites is the most profitable business you will make cool cash everyday without scamming any single person...
Am a master in programming I build ponzi website at affordable rates.

I will guide you on how to be rich with the website without scamming any single soul.
Note: If I build websites for you and you scam ordinary 1 person, I my self will confront that you and deal with you seriously.

Call or whatsapp 0-9-0-3-3-1-0-4-1-3-4 to get your own ponzi websites and for more consultation on the topic. Thanks

Cc king

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Make money online easily
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2017
king010:
Make money online easily
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Call us today to start yours
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 3:12am On Jul 20, 2017
start the business
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Life changing business
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
A lot of money
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Put a smile on your face when you gat money
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Enjoy life with money
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2017
sure biz
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2017
live life
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2017
Making it happen
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Get the money
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Love the work
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king010: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Grab this advantages
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by peace19: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
king010:
Thanks for clicking this post to read, don't leave without reading it to the end.
Benefits of owning a ponzi website

Before i start let me tell you the meaning of ponzi website, It is a platform where people provide help and get help using various packages which includes use #10,000 to get #20,000 and many more packages.

Ponzi website is one of the most profitable business in Nigeria and the rest of the world which benefits both the website owner and the users who registered on the website to participate.
Reasons why ponzi website is profitable :
People believe that ponzi website is good because it helps people in solving their various problems in life by getting double of the money they donated back.
Now to the website owner the admin, it is beneficial to the admin because the admin will also participate in his own ponzi website by merging members directly to him or herself in a legit way, that is when the admin too registered as a member , the admin will always merge other members to himself first, before he or she now find members to merge with each other.

Let me tell you something that happened recently between me and a lady, the lady called me to build a ponzi website for her, she added me on whatApp, when I saw her profile picture, I see that this person might be attending a deeper life Church, I now ask her 'did you attend deeper life Church'? She replied yes.. She told me she need a ponzi website she then ask me that is it legit to own a ponzi website, I said yes she told me she has never steal anything before that even a small pencil she has not stole it before since she was young, I told her to relax that this business does not involve stealing at all that is how I started to explain everything to her about the business ..
I build and deliver the website to her and told her how she can be successful with it.

The lady started the website last month and begin marketing the website, after first day she started, 50 person registered on the website, she merged them to each other, a week later the number of register members turn to 7,500 members, Now the lady makes #150,000 on the website without scamming any person throughout the merging process. The Lady used to call me every day and thanks for the work I done for her.

Nigerians and there mentality on Ponzi website
Some people are saying that ponzi is no longer recognized, just because people use it to scam, but those useless scammers have forgotten that those that did not scam people have a lot of benefits and will be richer than they are.

You can now begin to run your own Ponzi website without scamming any body, if you don't scam and you have up to 50000 registered members, do you know how much you will benefit from that??
Nigerians mentality is too low that they believe what other people say about something without proper research.

Ponzi websites is the most profitable business you will make cool cash everyday without scamming any single person...
Am a master in programming I build ponzi website at affordable rates.

I will guide you on how to be rich with the website without scamming any single soul.
Note: If I build websites for you and you scam ordinary 1 person, I my self will confront that you and deal with you seriously.

Call or whatsapp 0-9-0-3-3-1-0-4-1-3-4 to get your own ponzi websites and for more consultation on the topic. Thanks

Cc king
Thanks
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by peace19: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
king010:
Love the work
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by peace19: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Right
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by peace19: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
All making sense
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by peace19: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Always Money

Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Don't go and engage in a legitimate business, stay here and be wasting away your life with numerous Monika..
Re: A New Day Has Come. Click Here To Get Your Millions by king08: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2018
king010:
Make money online easily

(1) (Reply)

#GoogleforNigeria: Google Adds 1000 Addresses In Ikeja And Ikoyi To Its Map / How Is A Reseller Hosting Important For A Web Design Company? / Easily Way To Verifly And Use US / UK Adsense Accounts Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.