Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,683 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 (1682 Views)

A Nairalander Gave me Palliative, Money And Ideas To Celebrate Easter / Tradermoni Set To Begin #150000 Disbursements As More Beneficiaries Pay Back / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by Aragon: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
dominique:
Me I no get luck with awoof things like that sha embarassed. Somebody should help me break the jinx biko

Just be Polite and Positive and you will..
Too many RUDE YOUTHS here on Nairaland otherwise people will be getting more and better stuff than this. Okay lemme Break your Jinx.. Whats your number?
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by Aragon: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
holatin:
Let me take a page from airforce1 who can publicise everything and from my Yoruba peepz who say,

BI A BA SENI LORE, OOPE LA DU.

literally meaning goodwill / help should be appreciated.

I want to use this medium to thank Aragon for sending me 1500 card ( sowi for the false heading). we met on a thread less than a wek when I start trolling nairaland after a long time I stop using it.
he love a comment and a bit of my crazy online personality.
he sent it like 3 days ago but just saw it today.

yeah I heard Someone hissing that because of card, I dey create thread, if na motor nko, wetin I go create ?

maybe a website

We are brought up differently, I was brought up to appreciate everything and say thanks till the doer say its enough.

first 5 people to comment with their etisalat number will ve a share of the goody.

pics below.

Tanx again Aragon.

Wow! What a guy, you are even sharing
You are the type of Youth Nigeria need to progress. I like you already. If I visit Naija next year will Definitely see you and "BETTER" wey I go bring for you go Pass this Tashere grin I too have stopped posting here for some time cos too many RUDE negative Youths that Insults people for just about anything and there is nothing I hate more than Rude People especially Youths. I might Travel to London before month end and if I do I will send you a little something. Just keep being yourself and stay in touch. Sorry that the Airtime took 3days instead of the usual Minutes.. See Their Response below

Dear .....,

Your topup of NGN 1500.00 for Airtime 8180746397 in Nigeria - Tran­saction no. 15862435 is now complete.

Thank you for using WorldRemit.

Kind regards

WorldRemit Customer Care
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by holatin(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Aragon:

Wow! What a guy, you are even sharing
You are the type of Youth Nigeria need to progress. I like you already. If I visit Naija next year will Definitely see you and "BETTER" wey I go bring for you go Pass this Tashere grin I too have stopped posting here for some time cos too many RUDE negative Youths that Insults people for just about anything and there is nothing I hate more than Rude People especially Youths. I might Travel to London before month end and if I do I will send you a little something. Just keep being yourself and stay in touch. Sorry that the Airtime took 3days instead of the usual Minutes.. See Their Response below

Dear .....,

Your topup of NGN 1500.00 for Airtime 8180746397 in Nigeria - Tran­saction no. 15862435 is now complete.

Kind regards

WorldRemit Customer Care
my head dey explode right now. tank you again bro
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by dominique(f): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Aragon:

Just be Polite and Positive and you will..
Too many RUDE YOUTHS here on Nairaland otherwise people will be getting more and better stuff than this. Okay lemme Break your Jinx.. Whats your number?

Just seeing this
Aww, Thanks a million. True, there are lots of rude entitled people out there who frustrate the efforts of generous people like you. Thanks for your generosity, may God bless you and always meet you at your point of need.

holatin:

ur etisalat number will break the jinx

My Etisalat line is loaded cry
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by Aragon: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
dominique:

Just seeing this
Aww, Thanks a million. True, there are lots of rude entitled people out there who frustrate the efforts of generous people like you. Thanks for your generosity, may God bless you and always meet you at your point of need. (

Thanks! So where is your number? So I can send a lil thing
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by dominique(f): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aragon:

Thanks! So where is your number? So I can send a lil thing

I'm a bit weary about dropping my digits on open forum, do you mind pm?
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by Aragon: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
dominique:

I'm a bit weary about dropping my digits on open forum, do you mind pm?

I understand very well. Just Email to ridah92@yahoo.com
And lemme know the last four numbers here so I know its you
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
@Aragon thanks for your kind Gesture. @Holatin my Bro, thanks for being you. I once told you your activities on nairaland would make you great one day forget all does with negativity towards all issue. it's only like and share they would keep getting.

I salute your wording. gimme my own oooooook

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by holatin(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:
@Aragon thanks for your kind Gesture. @Holatin my Bro, thanks for being you. I once told you your activities on nairaland would make you great one day forget all does with negativity towards all issue. it's only like and share they would keep getting.

I salute your wording. gimme my own oooooook
my head banging with commendation from you bro
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by dominique(f): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aragon:

I understand very well. Just Email to ridah92@yahoo.com
And lemme know the last four numbers here so I know its you

Sent, ends with ******689. Thanks smiley
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by Aragon: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
dominique:

Seen it ... okay lemme send a lil something now. Hold on
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by Aragon: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
dominique:

Done!!! See Details below... I hope you get it on time and not the Long wait our guy up there had to wait

Your transaction is confirmed
Print Receipt
Thank you for using WorldRemit!
You have just sent NGN 1,200.00 to Airtime #######689 in Nigeria

Your iDEAL payment was successful.
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by Aragon: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
dominique:

Dear ......,

Your topup of NGN 1200.00 for Airtime ........689 in Nigeria - is now complete.

Kind regards

WorldRemit Customer Care
Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by dominique(f): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aragon:

Done!!! See Details below... I hope you get it on time and not the Long wait our guy up there had to wait

Your transaction is confirmed
Print Receipt
Thank you for using WorldRemit!
You have just sent NGN 1,200.00 to Airtime #######689 in Nigeria

Your iDEAL payment was successful.

Wow!!! thanks a million. May your pockets never run dry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Gave Me 150000 by Weezyclan(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Heights (use Your Imagination) / Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? / Can This Happen In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.