Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Toyota Camry 2007 Cabin Noise - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry 2007 Cabin Noise (905 Views)

LED Interior Cabin Retrofit / Why Is Your Car Making Noise When Reversing? / 52,000 Porsche Macan Recalled Due To Fuel Odour In The Cabin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry 2007 Cabin Noise by Drogo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
I hear a 'leaky exhaust' kind of noise in the cabin of my toyota camry, no noise when outside d car.The noise disappears when I accelerate and back again when the car runs idle. The engine runs smoothly, no rattling, no performance issue whatsoever. No leaks in the exhaust(that was what a technician told me) . am just wondering where d noise could be coming from.Read some articles online with the inlet manifold said to be d most likely culprit.
No warning light on d dash board.
I need suggestions from our car gurus here. Don't wanna be nabbed by a saheed.
Thanks guys
Re: Toyota Camry 2007 Cabin Noise by mayor2013: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Drogo:
I hear a 'leaky exhaust' kind of noise in the cabin of my toyota camry, no noise when outside d car.The noise disappears when I accelerate and back again when the car runs idle. The engine runs smoothly, no rattling, no performance issue whatsoever. No leaks in the exhaust(that was what a technician told me) . am just wondering where d noise could be coming from.Read some articles online with the inlet manifold said to be d most likely culprit.
Thanks guys

Physical inspection needed for this. Free.diagnosis still going on at multiautolab if you are in lagos
Re: Toyota Camry 2007 Cabin Noise by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Drogo:
Thanks guys

Free suggestions available on cartalk.

Was the noise gradual or all of a sudden?
Re: Toyota Camry 2007 Cabin Noise by Drogo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Free suggestions available on cartalk.

Was the noise gradual or all of a sudden?
I think its gradual, started months back thought it was d exhaust.
Re: Toyota Camry 2007 Cabin Noise by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Drogo:

I think its gradual, started months back thought it was d exhaust.

Gradual, go back to exhaust.
Re: Toyota Camry 2007 Cabin Noise by Drogo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=58529271]

Gradual, go back to exhaust.[/quote
What if its sudden sir?
Re: Toyota Camry 2007 Cabin Noise by Drogo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
The noise seems to be coming from under the hood

(1) (Reply)

Bmw Drops A Teaser Of Her New Product With Toyota...what Do You Think? / 7 Audi Facts You Need To Know / 97 Maxima "D" Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.