Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171601 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Finally I have arrived to the end thus far! Thought the use to say, there's light at the end of the tunnel? Here you won't just see light, you will be an illusionist. Ciao to all contributors, and to the critics; don't argue what your don't know or another's imagination! Adios, I'm done.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by finalboss(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
anuofGod:

[s]Lol. It's not a good experience.
I've seen ghost twice, i wasn't really scared though, I was just helpless till it left.
The spirit ish......scary scary scary[/s] .
angry
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by finalboss(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Boss I'm sorry is a simple case of strong Ogbanje or reincarnation, I don't believe in Juju but I think serious Ogbanje work in your village would have help him survive (to me natural world has it own way of operation). Please you and your wife should trace your lineage for better answer and understanding, especially before the next issue and you would have given the boy mark before he gave up to ghost. I pray God deliver your family

Listen to yourself
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nephilim: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Sister I just wrote something under you before I read this, we have almost same gift Deja vu and realm operation. I don't like dealing with dreams, because in most of my dreams, I do fly away like jumping way higher (without wings) immediately things get out of control for me. Read my comment and tell me what you know about what I wrote
Now let me ask you:
-Do you fly in your dreams?
-Do you have sleep paralysis?
-Do you believe in spiritual attack or someone can manipulate you like witch?

Modified: Those years too, if I dream I don't talk about them, so dreams stop occuring to me as anything. Now when I dream, I can pause the dream wake up, go back to sleep and continue the dreams. I don't get to worst state in dreams, but recently I started eating in dream but whenever I realized am in dream I stop the eating but already I would have taken one or two spoon. sex dream with unknown girl was in childhood, now if I just see a hot unknown girl in my dream, I will wet like mad already to notice semens when I'm awake though for years now I don't agree with sex again in dreams but the seducing gets me wet (though it barely happens). The more I grow the more I try take charge of my spiritual self because I noticed I'm not just ordinary spirit, you have any explanation on this?
sleep paralysis is caused by territorial power or witchcraft trying to subdue your spirit man! Always pray before sleep, ensure there's light in your room, if possible play gospel music through the sleep time.

Sex in the dream is bad too especially when you get wet after waking up! It's a way of the enemy polluting you and stealing your blessings.

Pray against every form of spirit spouse or spirit entanglement. Endeavor to always pray against such spirit before sleep, try as much as possible to read the scripture daily especially before sleep.

Eating in dream is not always good but not all times, attimes you might just be fed from heaven.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by anuofGod(f): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2020
finalboss:

angry
��
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by anuofGod(f): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2020
finalboss:

angry
Are you an atheist?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Georgekyrian(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
anuofGod:
Are you an atheist?
He's confused
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by anuofGod(f): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Georgekyrian:

He's confused
Lol ���
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Juliearth(f): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dlordsamurai:
sister it was not funny at all, a male nairalander open a thread on his experience with this lady offline, warning people of how some ladies with female profile aint human on nairaland and other social media. the mods thought he was trying to defame the lady so the thread was deleted. well i saw the thread and look at the picture of this lady and what i saw is that her hair was filled with snakes, it was like a movie to me, just like medusa. though she deactivated after i attacked her on a thread. but she is not the only lady here like that, i have seen many of her type in nairaland since then. "the guy that accused her got lucky becaus he was a strong christian. THIS is true life story.

Lord, have mercy!!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Juliearth(f): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dlordsamurai:
I dont want to start what i cant finish, i am not spiritually fortefied like prophet tb joshua or other prophets, that i can tell her things and be able to provide solutions. "i can see but i cant solve, i dont want to put someone in a complicated situation, putting their mind in an uneasy state without a solution from me. This is why my pastor told me to be careful and rather keep shut when i see things about people.

But have you considered nurturing this gift further than this? I believe you are blessed with it to do more than just see things. What do you think?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Juliearth(f): 5:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Dlordsamurai:
BY meditation

Hi!
I sent you a PM.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
fabem:
PART 2

FORGIVING HEART

An older cousin came for holiday around 2001 and also using that opportunity to do GCE exams back then, one day she misplaced her money was looking for it and accused me that I stole the money, in which my mum know me, anything that do with stealing I hate it, she was accusing and beating me same time. I wept because she really hurt me and angrily cursed her that whatever she do, she will never prosper. You won’t believe something in me told me that what i said would come to pass, and my cry will affect her, I didn’t believe it till she fell sick the second day. And she was preparing for her paper that same day; she took many drugs but no effect. I just took water, lay my hands on it and gave it to her, she drank it and within few minutes she was sweating and feels alright. That is when I knew no matter how people hurt me, I must forgive quickly.

The curse came to pass because she was not able to do anything meaningful after then. I was praying few years back when the vision came about her and I saw the whole picture again of what happened, moreover I was so young when it happened. So I have to pray and bless her the same way I cursed her and she is doing fine now.

Since my father know the power I have, so he started forcing me to fast alone. My family came stronger spiritually, we fast at least 3times in a week, despite the fact I was young, I can fast for days. As attacks come from enemies, we became stronger. For neighborhood, those that used to attack us forcibly became enemy-friends by force since they can’t conquer us again.
Years roll by and when I gain admission into higher institution, I met my school God father, without telling him anything he told me everything about my life which is true. We became friends and we are living in Students fellowship Lodge. I won’t mention the fellowship for some purposes.

NEW EXPERIENCE

When I was in school that when I knew that spiritual life in school is different from spiritual life at home and thus things changes but my spiritual God father who was in final year then guided me a lot.
My eyes saw a lot in school especially about female students. I pitied some guys because they already are being emptied by so called spiritual ladies through chop mouth and clean mouth. Those guys would think that yes, I have taught that girl a lesson she won’t do shakara again, but not knowing the girl is even celebrating more that she have finally emptied you, is just body remaining, your real destiny is gone far and far, only those ones that have spiritual back-ups that do quickly revive it if they quickly know what the mess they are into.

DIFFERENT CREATURES

I can be in lecture room, maybe we have combined lectures with management students which are mostly girl, chai come and see diiferents creatures. The first time seeing many creatures inside the class, I was so distracted, that some I can’t even describe the kind of animal they are. Some their head look like branches of tree, some looks like buffalo, so snakes. For the first, I was so naïve and little bit anxious, even some knew I saw them and she was looking at me throughout and some didn’t know but I didn’t tell any of my friends then, because they won’t see or believe, only told my spiritual God Father.
Even, where I live then, some ladies are not natural and they will be the one to lead prayers, some will be doing praises and worship, in my mind I will just be laughing, and some will be sweating when praying, I won’t bother joining them because is a waste of time.

ADVICE TO STUDENTS & YOUTH

Guys that are still in school right now or youth, I am begging you, please beware of girls you will have sex with in the name of catching fun. Though, not all of them are spiritually bad or possessed, but some have been used or cursed that they too don’t know, once you laid on them (sex), you are finished completely and also applicable to ladies too. I am not scaring you guys but just warning you for what I have seen.
My late dad used to tell me something whenever I am going to school, “Don’t think all girls are so cheap by opening their legs for you to have sex for free, what happened behind may be beyond your knowledge, just be careful”. Those words still ring in my brain till I graduated. I dated whoever I want but having sex then, I stayed away not that I am scared but for someone that is powerful/Super Naturally talented, the first rule is, beware of women, no matter how powerful you are, women can bring you down but only “If You Allow”.

FAMILY ATTACK

As a supernatural being, you cannot see it all that is why you must surround yourself with people with same thoughts or gift. It will help a lot in your growing or grooming up. There was a time, I came home for Christmas/new year: immediately I entered and greeted everybody around that was December 28th, My late dad called me, as I entered he saw a bad sign towards me that somebody is going to attack me soon that I must be vigilant. On the first of January, my dad is the head of the whole family, so all my family, home and abroad do come home to celebrate with us. On that particular New Year eve, I fasted. Come and see chicken, turkey and many type of foods, people enjoying themselves lol but I was somewhere too praying bitterly towards what my dad earlier told me because he never see something that won’t come to pass.

I was so cautious of what I was doing that day and my dad always signal to me whenever i need to come out that day. Nothing happened, until the whole family converged to have New Year family prayers. We are doing praise and worship, I started feeling some horrible signs in me, then I knew something was wrong, I went back to my room, then here comes one of my brother’s wife spirit following me, I was so surprised but kept cool, I went back to the sitting room, everybody closed their eyes but not this particular woman her eyes was opened and was looking at me.
We started talking in spiritual realm, she was telling she knew who I was that I should watch my back, and I told her that she can’t do anything and if she tried it, she won’t succeed. After the prayers, everybody sharing money and gift among themselves as my family tradition and I went back into my room to avoid her. After they left, I told my dad what happened, he was just smiling that he knew the kind of woman she was from onset. So, he told me that was part of why he didn’t allow me do any of my holidays at any family member house when growing up because he had been warned not to allow me go out of his sight. I even had chances to follow my nephew to UK but my dad didn’t allow me because he knew what will end it.

Four days later, that was January 4th, I was going back to school, because I schooled back then in Ogun State. Those that knew Papalanto along Sango-Abeokuta express road before Lafarge Cement, then Dangote was building the cement factory along Ibese, to cut the short, around 7:00am, I was in a commercial car with other passengers when Dangote trailer came from nowhere and hit us, the driver lose control and we find ourselves under the trailer, people already crying thinking we are all dead but do you believe nobody among the passenger had scratch on their body? It was like a miracle that some people passing by the area even kneel down to praise God that they now believe he exist because they have don’t believe anybody could survive from such accident and I am the only that sat at the front. Though I was unconscious but came to life after just some minutes, During that time of my unconsciousness, I saw the same woman in vision laughing hard thinking I am dead. When she saw me back to life, you won’t believe I saw? The same woman among the people that gathered, she was so surprised seeing me without any scratched. When I looked at the car and see how damaged it was, I cried that so I am so loved by God like things.

SECOND ATTACK SAME DAY

As I get to school around 9am, I took bike from garage to where I live in school, as I was about to come down from bike, the bike fell and trailer was coming, I didn’t know how I rolled because the trailer is near my head already, what I just know is I found myself beside the main road, people were like, God need your life or else you will be dead by now and they didn’t even know what I encountered first the first accident that occurred same morning.
I went inside my room, I cried and cried for hours. Why? Because I was like what is my offence that this woman want to take my life, then Holy spirit told me to start praying that she is already coming back, I started praying Lo and behold, this woman appeared to me real life in my room o, around 11:30am, I started praying seriously, na that day I knew I can pray like seriously. grin grin grin. I asked her what exactly does she want? She said her son would be the richest in the family and also head of the family in the future. I told her, is that why you are after my life? She said I am a threat to her and her son future. I told her even if that may be the case, your son would have his money and I will have mine, she replied me that when that time comes, mine will much that his own son and doesn’t want such prophecies to come to pass. She left me. I went to lecture and someone stole my phone in a strange way, I knew this woman still coming. I couldn’t call home since my phone was stolen, the number was going but nobody picked it. My parents are already worried and also heard that same in the news that there was accident along the road and they knew I passed that road that same morning, my mum already crying. You know our mothers na, them no dey get heart for that kind thing but my dad remains calm that nothing will happened to me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

THIRD ATTACK SAME DAY (IN THE NIGHT)

I didn’t get myself throughout that day, so I knew great battle coming in the night. I started praying bitterly that whatever will happened this night, I am ready. Around 11:15pm, I slept off on the reading table not up to five minutes she appeared and we started fighting seriously for hours, at last she ran away, by the time I wake up is already 4am and I was so weak and tired and I knew I fought a great battle. Exactly around 8am when I was preparing for morning lectures, someone knocked at the door, opening it, seeing my brother, he called my parents and told them that I am ok. My dad asked me what happened and I told him all what I faced. That day is one of the longest day of my life. Also, somebody brought my phone back to me that he suppose to sell it but something kept telling him to return it or else he will lose more than what he stole. I can revenge through prayers but i pitied her children because they are my nephew and niece, i don't want to hurt them, if i think of what their mother did, i will have retaliate back but God had fought a greart battle for me, so i let it go. One day, A woman passing by told me about the battle i have fought with a woman in my family, that i should leave her in which she is already regretting it now. I thank God if not, i will be long dead before now. Thank you.

Watch out for part 3.
Cc:lordofsumarai,luminous,bbstar,5Dminset,fatymore,shitpower,khaliyah, platinumventure, surest,victonezzer, iamharkinwaley,an
This is scary.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AfricaNigerian: 2:13am On May 30, 2021
Ok
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Sweetmelani: 11:37am On May 30, 2021
Please how can someone identify his/her spiritual gifts.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2021
Sweetmelani:
Please how can someone identify his/her spiritual gifts.

1. The things you do easily, that others can't do easily

2. Things you seem to know how to do with little or no experience.

3. Things you do that gives you joy or happiness. Makes you even forget to eat most times.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by IyaTola: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
shocked
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by VEXT: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nice thread
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by izzyybothe17: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
let me go and download them.

You see am download?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AfricaNigerian: 3:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Come up

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.