Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Will Design A Website For 50k Only. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will Design A Website For 50k Only. (931 Views)

I Will Design Your Worpress Blog At The Cheapest Price / I Will Design Any Kind Of Website At Affordable Price (Samples Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Design A Website For 50k Only. by ConcernedNL: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
If you want to design a website for your business, i can help you design it for only N50,000 in the shortest possible time.

All you need to have is a domain name and hosting (i can make recommendations for you or help you out for free if you don't know how to go about it).

if you are ready, pls don't hesitate to send me a message and i will get back to you immediately.

Best Regards.

Re: Will Design A Website For 50k Only. by yomalex(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
deesmallz

open your own thread undecided
Re: Will Design A Website For 50k Only. by ConcernedNL: 12:38am On Jul 17, 2017
deesmallz:
N

Mr olubodun smiley we are not talking blogs here....

For functional and great looking websites, DM to express specifications of what type of site you want

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Site Into An Android App / I Will Design A Dynamic And Responsive Website @affordable Price / I Need Someone To Do Email Marketing & Sales Page & Social Media 07065221108

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.