Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 (1124 Views)

*~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! / Sa 2010 Fifa World Cup Thread - Fta Viewing Channels(mpeg2/mpeg4)sat Locations And Match Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by twinskenny(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2010
MY FELLOW FTA MEMBERS YOU ARE HIGHLY INVITED TO MY WEDDING COMING UP ON THE 27TH OF FEBRUARY 2010.

HERE IS THE GUIDE FOR THE EVENT:

www.ewedding.com/sites/kehindeoluwayemisi
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
o boy, congrat oooooo

u bold enough to take that 'drastic' step
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by twinskenny(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
Thank you my brother, make i just close eyes do am,
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by futoreg09: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
congrats man , it is a decision lot of graduate find difficult to take, when artisan find easy and make money why organizing the occasion for themselves
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by Uchmonia(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2012
My brother congrats its not easy but may God see you tru once again concongrats.HAPPY WED LOCK kiss
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by Dlee1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
@ futoreg09, Uchmonia, where are you guys been?
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by Stevolat: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
Congrats! Bro
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by obnelly: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
ASAS is really affecting us in a big way here,check the date he posted that wedding its almost years now.
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by odilibe(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
obnelly:

ASAS is really affecting us in a big way here,check the date he posted that wedding its almost years now.
LMAO grin
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Mr twinskenny
congrats & Happy married life. It is really a big step you've take. We are looking forward on more of this announcement from other sat mates that are now men to follow. Enjoy!
@obnelly
no b small asas oo §
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by Ameboperoo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2012
Twinskenny my friend. Congrats o. But is it the 2nd anniversary? U said 2010 or I'm seeing double?
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by freshp(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2012
Bro finish the wedding make i hand over the manual [THE POST WEDDING MANUAL]. . . .dont wrry nothing scaryyyy just some good old advice.It was equally passed down to me by an old friend.btw congrats. . .greetz to the luckywoman.
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by Dlee1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2012
obnelly:

ASAS is really affecting us in a big way here,check the date he posted that wedding its almost  years now.
The ASAS is really too much. They didn't congratulate him during the time of posting but after two years of posting of his marriage ceremony they started congratulating him as if the ceremony is still coming ahead. I advise you to congratulate him for two years marriage anniversary.                                                                                              Happy two years marriage anniversary to you twinskenny.
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by freshp(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
D.lee:

The ASAS is really too much. They didn't congratulate him during the time of posting but after two years of posting of his marriage ceremony they started congratulating him as if the ceremony is still coming ahead. I advise you to congratulate him for two years marriage anniversary. Happy two years marriage anniversary to you twinskenny.

Happy two years marriage anniversary to you twinskenny

Kai ASAS NA BAAAAADDDD THIIINNNGGGG!!!!
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by Brite02(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
D.lee:

The ASAS is really too much. They didn't congratulate him during the time of posting but after two years of posting of his marriage ceremony they started congratulating him as if the ceremony is still coming ahead. I advise you to congratulate him for two years marriage anniversary.                                                                                              Happy two years marriage anniversary to you twinskenny.

ROFLMAOOO grin grin grin
I no fit shout! congrats on 2 yrs and going on your marriage. by the way where is twinskenny, have not been seeing his post, abi him wife don cure his A.S.A.S grin grin
Re: Guyz My Wedding Is Coming Up On The 27th Feb. 2010 by twinskenny(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you guyz are really cracking me up honestly

hello guyz, its two years anniversary coming up shortly, and God has blessed us with a wonderful baby boi as well, he is learning the trade of shooting all the possible bird down, Obnelly, i dey follow your post, but remember you have an unfinished business at my end? do it as my anniversary gift,

thanks all and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Data Teltwine Network / Need A Small Inverter Set Up For Console And TV / Srt 4330 Not Showing Mytv Stations. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.