Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) (36930 Views)

Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) / Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by dacovajnr: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2017
If he no be Colonel make dem enlist an sharp sharp, then deploy am to war front for Borno as he get muscle wey I never see for colonel body grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by medolab90(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2017
U don't kiss believe this
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2017
everything na social media first!

how can they conclude so quickly that this military looking man that carries all their military swag is a fake!

i tot their is something like thorough investigation first!

thats how they labelled that woman soldier a fake on social media and whn they realize their error they now hide the rest of the story!
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by Bimpe29: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Omo see veins. His look is scary. Could he be an assassin?
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by hoover420: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:
feeling the rush of revenge in my vein at the moment,just leave me in a room with him for 30 minute and I will do what soldier did to my big bro because he wore camouflage.

how you go say make person, watch cloth inside gutter and put it back on

Be careful what you wish for. Can't you see his viens? Can't you see the blood in his eyes? shocked
If this one catch you na murder straight!
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by Sleyanya1(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2017
Most fake ones are the same ones who will angrily humiliate and brutalize innocent civilians at the least provocation ( mostly irrelevant) like picking up your call, smiling, laughing etc.

If he's truly fake, he should be investigated thoroughly before steady punishment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by joenor(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2017
how is he fake? no even a story on how he was paraded as a fake Colonel

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by samjey: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2017
This news looks spurious or rather incredible! The man looks very much unruffled! He doesn't look fake as claimed! Where are the policemen who arrested him? Nairaland Don they fall my hands o!

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by anyimontana(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2017
Dis one na haggard colonel.. Did he deceive his family that he's a soldier too..nawa
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2017
I doubt too. How did they know he was arrested when osinbajo came to inspect the bridge?
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by saintdennison19(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Fake story
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2017
men this man doesnt look like fake to me but if so , let him face it
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by mrmohammed71(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2017
capatainrambo:
this man resemble sojo for my eye o undecided

op are we suppose to just take ur word, that he's fake?
like say u know waitn I wan talk
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2017
hoover420:

Be careful what you wish for. Can't you see his viens? Can't you see the blood in his eyes? shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by zolapower: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2017
Atiku2019:
He Looks like a real colonel...

More relaxed in the 1st pic. I doubt this story wink
thank u look like a bogus story . 3 star army ? Not a rank and file officer that we would have just taken and swallow hook line asinker.....I beg next story . Thngs doesn't hard up here .
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by mrsfavour(f): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Atiku2019:
He Looks like a real colonel...
More relaxed in the 1st pic. I doubt this story wink
my thought too.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by Onyeomadavisco9: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Nigerian is full of impersonation!! God help us
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by holatin(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2017
hoover420:

hmmm dem must tie his hand and leg now, he is an animal
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by nobilie: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2017
That guy has so much confidence. If he's not in the army, I suppose he has a close relative at top position.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by mrsfavour(f): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2017
he does not look like a fake arrested soldier ,he looks more comfortable though.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by PenSniper: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2017
A flattino "soldier" ?
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by ChristyB(f): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2017
He can pass as a soldier with his looks, please let him continue jare
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by SeniorZato(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2017
See the rank the idiot give himself
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by dayowunmi(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Are you sure this man was arrested? He was even sitting comfortably in the car in the first picture with money and phone in hand. No handcuffs, no one beside him! Is this how Nigerian soldiers arrest ppl? Hmm. No evidence of arrest at all, even the other pics, he seems like he's just taking pics for fun.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by chigo003(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Fake news! Bloggers and lies, why was he not beaten and cuffed as usual

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by jamalnation(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2017
fake news
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by kkboy(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Criminals everywhere . Nigerians and crime is like rice & Stew.
Re: Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) by Investnow2017: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2017
jordyspices:
I was expecting to see him in handcuffs but it seems he is on d red carpet posing for d camera undecided
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos / She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. / Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.