Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Please Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! (760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! by Kamkamdd: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Hello hux! Please don't know if this is the write place to post this,but all the same help if you can.
Pls anybody in d hux who can give me d email address or any contact to reach d emir of kaduna or d palace eg d palace Secretary.
This is urgent please. It came to our notice that somebody is trying to use our company name to defraud the palace.
I have searched online for their contact but couldn't get it. It's just to alert them that they are dealing with an imposter,so they can involve d police.
So anyone who can help out, pls I'll be grateful. Thank you.
Re: Please Help! by DaniDani(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2017
post this in the politics section, you will get answers immediately.
Re: Please Help! by uboma(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2017
why not publish a disclaimer on one of the popular newspapers in the country.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! by Kamkamdd: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2017
DaniDani:
post this in the politics section, you will get answers immediately.
OK. I'll take it politics .
Re: Please Help! by Gudfrie(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kamkamdd:
Hello hux! Please don't know if this is the write place to post this,but all the same help if you can.
Pls anybody in d hux who can give me d email address or any contact to reach d emir of kaduna or d palace eg d palace Secretary.
This is urgent please. It came to our notice that somebody is trying to use our company name to defraud the palace.
I have searched online for their contact but couldn't get it. It's just to alert them that they are dealing with an imposter,so they can involve d police.
So anyone who can help out, pls I'll be grateful. Thank you.
We are not hux.........meanwile you can visit the kaduna liason office in the state where you are..google n find out the address
Re: Please Help! by sisisioge: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
uboma:

That's the right thing to do. Less than 7k is all it cost.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kamkamdd:
*sigh* Social media generation sad

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! by Juliearth(f): 5:52am On Jul 18, 2017
uboma:

Op,while you are trying to reach the emir,go with this suggestion. Incase the impostor succeeds in defrauding the emir,your company would bear the brunt of that action,but with a disclaimer,you'd be safe.
Re: Please Help! by Kamkamdd: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2017
OK. We're also going through CAC to d needful.

(1) (Reply)

99yr Old Virgin Set To Be Immortalised In Akwa Ibom / If You See Olosho, Marry Her! She'll Almost Make A Better Wife. / Seven Ways To Control An Angry Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.