Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! (1628 Views)

My Wedding Pixs / My Wedding Pictures. / My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2010
www.ewedding.com/sites/kehindeoluwayemisi

check out the site for the event guide

please you are all invited ooooo
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by seyigirl(f): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool tongue shocked shocked
happy married life in advance kindly send adress so that i will b there mo gbo mo branch
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by kokonets(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2010
Guy, howcome u didnt tell me when we chatted on YIM, however congrats o i didnt c any address sha
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
if you click on the event link u will see the address, date and time.

sorry i didnt tell you on yim.

cheers
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2010
twinskenny:

omg that look so cute, I like seeing people married, a shows how beautiful love is. all the
best and I hope the love never dies between u two.
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2010
@rokiatu

Thanks so much and God bless.
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by dominique(f): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2010
congrats twinskenny, may God bless your union
BTW are you by any chance twinstaiye's twin?
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by lizzybabe1(f): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
Now this is the type of news that should be on the frontpage of this site. grin grin grin Congrats!
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by mamagee3(f): 3:10am On Feb 10, 2010
Where are the cards or are you marrying a poor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Anyway, I wish you a happy married life. . .
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2010
E ku oju lona ooooooooooooooo. Olorun a mu ki ojo o ko l'ayo o amin. Oluwa a pese fun yin o amin. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN ADVANCE.
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2010
Thanks all for all your messages God bless

@
mama-gee:

Where are the cards or are you marrying a poor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Anyway, I wish you a happy married life. . .
I dont understand you oo
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2010
Thanks man,, grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by sweetpie23: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2010
twinskenny:

finally huh wink all the best man smiley smiley smiley wish I could be there smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2010
yeah you are invited honestly,, i will be so happy to see you,
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by alldone(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
this is lovely.
congrat
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
Thanks bro grin
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by GODSON2009(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2010
@post
while this is a joyous ocassion isnt it a bit dangerous in this day and age making your party an all comers affar online?
hope you realise armed robbers,scam artists weirdos e.t.c all frequent online portals and you have just given them a free invitation as well,
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2010
GODSON2009:

@post
while this is a joyous ocassion isnt it a bit dangerous in this day and age making your party an all comers affar online?
hope you realise armed robbers,scam artists weirdos e.t.c all frequent online portals and you have just given them a free invitation as well,

whatever u mean by your setence bro, wedding is for everyone to enjoy, this is not a secret thing u shud understand dat
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by aieromon(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2010
Waooo.
Wishin' you a fruitful married life.
Btw,is the ewedding style a new trend or its your ''thing''?
Even though it exposes you,i like it cool
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2010
thnk you
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by mafolayomi(f): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2010
how did it go bro? hope everything went well. congratulations dear. ere aapo nbe ooooooooo
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2010
very well thanks, and God bless you
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by dominique(f): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2010
though its a bit soon to ask, but i'll ask anyway. . .how are you enjoying married life? smiley
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by twinskenny(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
@domi
dominique:

though its a bit soon to ask, but i'll ask anyway. . .how are you enjoying married life? smiley

so sweet my sister, not too good to be alone u know,

to ur first question, twinstaiyeis my bigger bros

hope u are cool?
Re: My Wedding Is 27th Of February You Are All Invited! by dominique(f): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
twinskenny:

@domi

so sweet my sister, not too good to be alone u know,

to your first question, twinstaiyeis my bigger bros

hope u are cool?

ok thanks.
may God bless your union with lovely kids smiley

(1) (Reply)

Man Masturbates In Public At Cms, Lagos Filmed By Bird Of The Same Feather / UKAPISUA: All You Need To Know About The Akwa Ibom Carnival / Second Hand Size 10 Wedding Dresses For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.