Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# (1117 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / How To Apply For Npower 2017 Recruitment | 2017 Npower Application Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by npowerng: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Please see the new Assessment Test Schedule below.

This applies ONLY to those who have not gotten the SMS or written the test

#NPowerNG

1 Share

Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017
I just hope d timetable won't change again
Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by mydeporch(f): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
@ npowerng. Please, i want to know when one will be able to upload documents. I only filled d form and got unique ref no. I am sorry if my question sounds stupid but av mot come across answer since av been researching online. I even tried to reapply thinking i didnt see d link to upload but it showed i havr already applied. Just worried one cant log in unless confirmed.
Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by bigsam75: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
What if someone registered as Ayodele Olamide Osinbajo and BVN is Olamide Osinbajo Ola.What Will be the hope of such applicant?...What if applicant registered twice?
Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by npowerng: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
mydeporch:
@ npowerng. Please, i want to know when one will be able to upload documents. I only filled d form and got unique ref no. I am sorry if my question sounds stupid but av mot come across answer since av been researching online. I even tried to reapply thinking i didnt see d link to upload but it showed i havr already applied. Just worried one cant log in unless confirmed.

The uploading of Documents has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by npowerng: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
bigsam75:
What if someone registered as Ayodele Olamide Osinbajo and BVN is Olamide Osinbajo Ola.What Will be the hope of such applicant?...What if applicant registered twice?

Good day sir, You can only apply once and for one programme.
Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by bigsam75: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, You can only apply once and for one programme.
My brother applied with his name full but on BVN his middle name was abbreviated and he reapplied again with the name as shown on BVN. He was given unique number in both of the 2...what will be his hope? You are not answering my question
Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by mydeporch(f): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:

The uploading of Documents has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Thanks.
Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by npowerng: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2017
bigsam75:
My brother applied with his name full but on BVN his middle name was abbreviated and he reapplied again with the name as shown on BVN. He was given unique number in both of the 2...what will be his hope? You are not answering my question
Good day sir .You can only apply for one programme.
Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by bigsam75: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2017
U are not answering my question above correctly, he was given 2 different I.D,one match with BVN and the other have a little different as in name is in full instead of as abbreviated in BVN
Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by Tsam1959(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2017
bigsam75:
U are not answering my question above correctly, he was given 2 different I.D,one match with BVN and the other have a little different as in name is in full instead of as abbreviated in BVN

This question has been answered severally, Why would anybody do that actually. use different name in two different programme
Re: Please See The New Assessment Test Schedule For Npower# by Tsam1959(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2017
bigsam75:

What do you actually want to hear

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Needs A Nanny Job .. / How To Apply For Nigerian Prison Services Recruitment 2018 / Top Ten Highest Paying Companies Recruiting Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.