Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? (522 Views)

Can I Sue Gtbank? / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Help!!! I Want To Sue Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? by ibabz(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2017
I'm looking for like-minded people who can join me in seeking for justice against Gtbank. This is the only bank in Nigeria that accept US visa application fee, and they believe they can just impose any illegal fee on us. Recently, they reviewed their dollar rate to N380, but this hasn't reflected in their US Visa application fee. This bank still uses N400 dollar rate. I want Gtbank to refund every dime they have collected in excess back to the customers.

If you believe this injustice needs to be addressed kindly indicate please.

@ moderator I would appreciate if this can be moved to the front page. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2017
Ftc
Re: I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? by hopeforcharles(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2017
I am in, the defraud us each and every time we do purchase on the Internet.
Re: I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? by Kowor(f): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Am interested. Their crazy deductions made me stop using the account.
Re: I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? by talk2hb1(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Assumming the Customers enjoys it that way undecided
Re: I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2017
I am in with you bro. The extortion during online international purchase is too much.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

We need this on the front page for more people to join us.
Re: I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? by ibabz(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Just imagine how this bank has milked innocent Nigerians. The only bank that accept application fees for US Visa. They have maintained this N400 rate for more than 4months, even when CBN's rate was N340. If we don't do something now, they will think it's their birthright to extort us.

@ Moderator, should I include snake pictures before this thread hit front page?
Re: I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? by ibabz(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2017
With or without front page, I'm moving this topic to other social media platforms. Gtbank must review this fee and refund. #ourmumudoneno

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue Gtbank - Any Supporters? by korban3134(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2017
PLEASE CARRY ON. ITS GETTING TOO MUCH. THEIR RATES ARE EXCESSIVE AND INSENSITIVE

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions Without A Dime. / Free E-currency Auto Exchanger Script / Original Pink Lips Balm In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.