Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,582 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments (18044 Views)

Apply For ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments!!!!!!!!!! / Fresh Graduate Recruitments In Nigeria (scholarships, Grants) / SGF Confirms Illegal Recruitments In Mdas, Vows Severe Punishments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by Bullhari: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2017
ranting govt. wailing more than the wailers.

zoo of the highest unorder

1 Like

Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by Papishi(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2017
I know they are just trying to pretend as if they care. They will never stop their "illegal" recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by Nbote(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
FG blows whistle on illegal recruitments? By who?? What happened to NNPC, FIRS and CBN recruitment/replacement dey shared amongst demselves?? Abi they are trying to tell us dey have not been away of all d secret replacement... Taaaaaaa dey shld go and sit down... Exposed kor, Superimpose ni.. Offices like NDIC dat recruits children of d "Presidency" including one of d Presidents own daughter even without HR knowing nko..

3 Likes

Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by Sonoyom(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2017
It's BULL hari and his 40 thieves on the beat

1 Like

Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by Nusaf: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Comptroller General, Dr. Peter Ekpendu.
If this man were to be a northerner, loose monkeys would have been jumping from one branch to the other talking nonsense.
Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by Angel1696: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zoo.
It's a Zoo.
It's a Zoo
It's a Zoo
It's a Zoo

something that lives in zoo is called what (animal) if u point one finger at someone four of your fingers faces you so mind what you say.

1 Like

Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by ImaIma1(f): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Nothing will be done about it jare. The kids of the influential will get these jobs and others can go and struggle for N-power.

1 Like

Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by Jacobx007: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017
On this one I joined Biafrans to call dis country a ZOO wallahi. Nonsense, no regard for excellent and fair play. Useless country. You only get job if you have connection, what kind of country is that? angry

1 Like

Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by mencer(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ethelbert accused Ekpendu of secretly hiring over 2,000 people into the service and backdating their employment letters many years back to cover-up.

Ekpendu denied the figure saying they were only 605 people. He also denied backdating their appointments.

The prisons boss also claimed that what happened was ‘replacement’ and not ‘recruitment’ as alleged.

can you magine

1 Like

Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by xxgig(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is pure wickedness, you have over 600 slot and did replacement, that's way too much for replacement.

2 Likes

Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by naijagobetter(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
will nigeria ever be better?? I wonder/doubt, not wth the way things ar being done.
Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by bashydemy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
obonujoker:
Stupid govt. who una dey deceive....

LOL not business as usual, As you have never witness any good Govt before, You will never believe anything when it happen.. haha.. swerve..
Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by obonujoker(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL not business as usual, As you have never witness any good Govt before, You will never believe anything when it happen.. haha.. swerve..

So the illegality in CBN, FIRS, NNPC etc, will be reversed??
Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by senatordave1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Let me start blowing the whistle now against my family,neighbours and friends who have defaulted.more than half of those that applied for npower are employed.the should leave it for us that are unemployed except their salaries is below 30k.up apc
Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by bashydemy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
obonujoker:

So the illegality in CBN, FIRS, NNPC etc, will be reversed??

Please what illegality?
Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by obonujoker(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

Please what illegality?

Swerve, guy....
Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by bashydemy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
obonujoker:

Swerve, guy....

hahhaa i know LOL Parasite of the Nation..
Re: FG Exposes Illegal Recruitments by 2el(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
When some are already dreaming of appointment letter...this govt they make me laugh too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Got This From Netjob ? (pictures) / The University Of Ibadan Is Recruiting / BBM Group For Unemployed Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.