Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 (35346 Views)

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / The G-Wagon 2019 Already Spotted In Lagos / Man Calls Out Customs Officers For Seizing The Lexus Jeep He Bought (pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by free2ryhme: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Na wa oo even when I said talk true

Well na u sabi
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Anyhow e got it it's his money
Baba congrats jor
If e pain then make dem go buy their own jor
Abi Na only am sabi do Wetin him do to get money buy gwagon
Go do ur own abeg
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by kabillion(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Brother, what do u do? You can't be 24 sef. Don disgrace urself.
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nice one dude
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Mission2prosper: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
chuksbaby:
why do people think every young guy who makes money early is a yahoo boy.... i meet a boy in benin city who makes at least 5million naira every month legitimately only.. am a witness to it
Abeg how does he do it? I need such stories of young nigerian people making money legitimately to inspire anytime i am feeling despondent and depressed because of my failures.

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by chuckdee4(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:
if I ask what he does for a living now, people will label me a bad belle.

we are in the era where, we hail riches and never mind or care where it comes from.

congrat all the same

Same people would have hailed the likes of Evans without questioning his source of income
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Thisis2raw(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
business4all:
when I critically look at the picture background, I realized the guy is in the US. Buying a car at 24 is not an achievement in the US. High school students of 18 year cruise their fine cars all over the place. He is not telling us he is not in Nigeria. Nobody tells you congratulations when you buy a car in the US. People younger than him are driving better cars.
if I feel what you are saying, but am taking this pictures under motivation
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by iwadobo: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
OrestesDante:
What's your occupation?

Thank you oooo. I thought all Nigerians have derailed. No one ask is money source , all they say is Oluwa bless Ur hustle.
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
collinsbaba:
Ur yahoo plus dey pay now now cool

Go to school to become successful u say NO. U dey here dey talk watin u dey do yet u no hammer. U better go wash ur head for bar beach

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by mcPhuture(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
newsynews:
https://twitter.com/steveagyei_/status/886556784248401920

The post containing the pictures below is currently getting a lot of likes and retweet on Twiiter. The guy in the pictures says he bought his dream car, a Mercedes Benz G-Wagon at age 24.

Awesome!

http://wotzup.ng/twitter-user-shows-g-wagon-bought-age-24/

I get prayer to recite 99times. Make u na still join me... ����

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by DemonMonkey7(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
leksmedia:
Wow, amazing, at such a young age, already manisfesting his dreams , congrats bro. This is just the beginning of your greatness. I love success stories .

For those that are posting negative comments just note that You can never attract what you despise , Every time you see a successful person you despise them , curse them and say all manner of negative words, and you still wonder why you are poor. Just note that you can never be successful if you hate successful people. It's just the law of nature.
aunty, you where dey celebrate everything wher your own
Ferrari?

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Adejofrenzy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Abeg join me for your prayers..

even wheelbarrow I no fit buy cry
.gringrin
go to Benue state and collect one from Gov.Ortom Samuel

Thank me later

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Hotshawarma(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
heenriiy19:
You cant be working in a bank and own dis machine definately a yahoo boy
Those earning millions as a staff at chevron oil and gas no be human being like you??must every successful person be a yahoo boy??

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Hotshawarma(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Disneylady:

Don't mind them jare, na 14 years the guy start to dey work? Doesn't he have other commitments? What kind of work is he into? etc
i personally know of some people at chevron here in ajah that earns 1.8m per month including bonuses and allowances,many of them who got the job because of connection through their parents or relative ....though I do not know what this particular guy is doing as a profession but I just wanted to let you know that it is very possible for anyone to earn that legitimately at his age....and besides i know some nigerian authors that sold more than 500000 copies of their books on Amazon and ebay at a price of 4$ per book ...do the maths and u will know people can earn money legitimately...and besides at 20 there are a lot of rich kids at private universities that graduated at 20-21...go to Babcock and covenant university dem plenty for there like water
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Abudu2000(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
24? Lol, EFCC fall on you
beautiful bae grin grin let me guess you are from ondo , right? cheesy

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Abudu2000(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Its not all rich youngsters who are fraudsters, in usa and uk or france its pretty normal to see younger niggas crusing in ferraris and lambos..

Naija here we too dey gossip, cant yall just mind ya own biz for 5mins angry

Investor bj come una begin talk, hushpuppy come una mouth begin smell again, na waooo
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by holatin(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
chuckdee4:

Same people would have hailed the likes of Evans without questioning his source of income
yeah man the world is crazy
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by malificent(f): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lol, nahhh cheesy
Abudu2000:
beautiful bae grin grin let me guess you are from ondo , right? cheesy
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Abudu2000(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
Lol, nahhh cheesy
lol, i bet u r yoruba grin those cat eyes tho wink only yoruba ladies pocess such perfect ones
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by eph12(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
leksmedia:
Wow, amazing, at such a young age, already manisfesting his dreams , congrats bro. This is just the beginning of your greatness. I love success stories .

For those that are posting negative comments just note that You can never attract what you despise , Every time you see a successful person you despise them , curse them and say all manner of negative words, and you still wonder why you are poor. Just note that you can never be successful if you hate successful people. It's just the law of nature.
Have you seen someone question the wealth of Adenuga, Dangote and co? I don't think so.

Many people are lured into drug pushing and other vices because we have accepted every form of wealth. Shebi ki sha ti lowo? Issokay
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by eph12(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hotshawarma:
i personally know of some people at chevron here in ajah that earns 1.8m per month including bonuses and allowances,many of them who got the job because of connection through their parents or relative ....though I do not know what this particular guy is doing as a profession but I just wanted to let you know that it is very possible for anyone to earn that legitimately at his age....and besides i know some nigerian authors that sold more than 500000 copies of their books on Amazon and ebay at a price of 4$ per book ...do the maths and u will know people can earn money legitimately...and besides at 20 there are a lot of rich kids at private universities that graduated at 20-21...go to Babcock and covenant university dem plenty for there like water
Yeah true! But you hardly see those ones on social media. Unless the car is from rich parents then cool, but if you ask people not to question wealth of some people, then don't blame those into drugs and kidnapping.
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Tiffbuxas: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
OrestesDante:
What's your occupation?

Ritualist..... And we are recruiting for the following positions
1. Disector in chief
Minimum qualification 2.1 or upper credit HND/ BSc in relevant field not older than 25 with 10 years experience in disecting.

Salary very attractive and negotiable

2. Disector in trainee
Minimum qualification upper credit OND in relevant field with no work experience ready to work extra time for minium pay (G WAGON), not older than 21 by December 2017
Salary : G WAGONS before age 24

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
lol what if its his friend's or dad's car? why is he the only one in the picture? no friends to celebrate the achievement with?
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Birminghamvirgo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
newsynews:
https://twitter.com/steveagyei_/status/886556784248401920

The post containing the pictures below is currently getting a lot of likes and retweet on Twiiter. The guy in the pictures says he bought his dream car, a Mercedes Benz G-Wagon at age 24.

Awesome!

http://wotzup.ng/twitter-user-shows-g-wagon-bought-age-24/

ehn?
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Hoduwahishape: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
This guy isn't 24 at all and that car is from a rental. Notice no number plate on the front and the back's hidden because it bears a company name.
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Olibboy: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
collinsbaba:
Ur yahoo plus dey pay now now cool
d guy used u Na hustle pay
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by 400billionman: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
heenriiy19:
You cant be working in a bank and own dis machine definately a yahoo boy

The bank will sack him if he is not a senior management staff.

If you show yourself for bank nah sack.

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by MrSquint: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
WHAT DO YOU DO ? Genuine biznes ? If yes bravo to you
419 ?

Your kama may just be one of a kind....
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by DAramis: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
BroZuma:
SKW Boys
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Coolgent(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
Chai, ordinary bicycle I don't have kiss

Well, I will continue reciting Yaa Hayyu Ya Qayyum till you pave way for me too.

Happy for you bro. God bless your hustle more more.
Who know u may buy the latest model of G-wagon someday!
I stil remember vividly how my Mother asked me to sell her two goats to pay for my school at Jss 1(i sold them either 1350 or 1750)
Am aso riding my dream Car though at 30yrs.
Its just a matter of time before alnughty Allah bless your hustle.
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by madridguy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
God bless our mothers.

Coolgent:

Who know u may buy the latest model of G-wagon someday!
I stil remember vividly how my Mother asked me to sell her two goats to pay for my school at Jss 1(i sold them either 1350 or 1750)
Am aso riding my dream Car though at 30yrs.
Its just a matter of time before alnughty Allah bless your hustle.

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by nady94: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Abeg join me for your prayers..

even wheelbarrow I no fit buy cry

.gringrin

My oga I feel ur pain I no fit change tyre with my money yet.God dey watch for heaven sha,startng fasting and praying coupled with hard work

Bentley Unveils Its 2019 Continental GT Convertible - Photos / See What Lagos Fuel Scarcity Made This Poor Man Do / High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos)