Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra (4422 Views)

Igbogbo Millenium Residential Scheme 1, Ikorodu / Plot Of Land @igbogbo Gra Ikorodu 1.7million / Plot Of Land Needed At Lagos State Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
what's the status of Lagos state govt MILLENIUM RESIDENTIAL SCHEME IGBOGBO GRA? I have paid all the fees at Alausa since 2008 but have not heard anything since then except collecting allocation papers. is the land ready now? have pple started building on it? Where exactly is the land located? NAIRALANDERS pls help as i reside in the north.
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by gbolex(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ capsogiga, same here still awaiting allocation
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by paragonpro: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
I reside in Ikorodu. I could go and find out the current status of the land if you want.
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by dan6019(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2010
Please do help find out as you are close by
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by yemiyemi: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ Poster, before i comment on your post, firstly,  i'l like to ask you the process you took before collecting your allocation letter, because from your statement you said after youve paid all the necessary fees that its only allocation letter that was given to you.
 Secondly, do you pursue your application personally or it involved using an agent or an insider?.
 Thirdly, did you paid all the said fee by urself or you gave it to someone to pay for you?
       As par the level of development within the Land Scheme, i will tell you authoritatively that, devt there is above average, meaning that people have started building there.
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by muriitijan(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2010
@poster,as a Lagos State Civil Servant I applied for a plot of land in the said estate since February 2009.Up-to this time no block no let alone allocation.I wonder what the problem is-I'm tired of going to their office in Alausa because it's the same story.God will see us through. Amen.
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2010
paragonpro:

I reside in Ikorodu. I could go and find out the current status of the land if you want.
yemiyemi:

@ Poster, before i comment on your post, firstly, i'l like to ask you the process you took before collecting your allocation letter, because from your statement you said after youve paid all the necessary fees that its only allocation letter that was given to you.
Secondly, do you pursue your application personally or it involved using an agent or an insider?.
Thirdly, did you paid all the said fee by urself or you gave it to someone to pay for you?
As par the level of development within the Land Scheme, i will tell you authoritatively that, devt there is above average, meaning that people have started building there.
paragonpro pls and pls kindly help us find out as a resident of ikorodu.
yemiyemi, these are the answers to your questions sir. 1. i collected my allocation letter at Alausa. 2. A close relative pursued the application for me as i reside in the north. 3. I paid all fees personally and all tellers are with me . i was told official receipts is still been processed since God knows when. waiting for your responses. thanks
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by freetwo: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2010
@yemiyemi pls we are still waiting.
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by freetwo: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2010
paragonpro:

PARANGONPRO, pls kindly help us find out as a resident of Ikorodu.
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by yemiyemi: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2010
@ capsogiga, sorry for responding so late before now. Well, having thorougly read through your answers provided to my 3 questions, i think the only problem causing undue delay of your applicaton is that no application would be processed by any Lagos State Agency including Lands Bureau if bank tellers were not converted into official Lagos State receipt.
Am glad you paid all the prescribed fee personally and have all the bank tellers with you, what you need to do now is to convert those bank tellers to official lagos State receipt which is usually done in less than 30mins after payment at the designated bank and wondered who told you official lagos State receipt will take donkey years to be processed. I also questioned how you could manage to collect allocation letter without converting your application form teller receipt to official lagos State receipt.
Again, another factor that can cause undue delay in your application is when wrongly quote your revenue and agency code of the receipient Govenment agency., in this case Lands Bureau. It should be noted that all Lagos State revenue generated Ministry and agencies have their respective revenue code which is usually required to be filled when payment was to be made and when its wrogly quoted , it would not be captured by such agency and if formal complaint was not made, application could be pending till thy kingdom come. So, it is advisable to seek for payment advise from Lands bureau before any form of payment will be effected.
Am asuring you that if all your purported bank tellers are authentic and the allocation letters collected, you are assured of your block and plot numbers only if the scheme have not been totally allocated.
For more information, please mail yemiyemi2003@yahoo.com
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2010
yemiyemi:

@ capsogiga, sorry for responding so late before now. Well, having thorougly read through your answers provided to my 3 questions, i think the only problem causing undue delay of your applicaton is that no application would be processed by any Lagos State Agency including Lands Bureau if bank tellers were not converted into official Lagos State receipt.
Am glad you paid all the prescribed fee personally and have all the bank tellers with you, what you need to do now is to convert those bank tellers to official lagos State receipt which is usually done in less than 30mins after payment at the designated bank and wondered who told you official lagos State receipt will take donkey years to be processed. I also questioned how you could manage to collect allocation letter without converting your application form teller receipt to official lagos State receipt.
Again, another factor that can cause undue delay in your application is when wrongly quote your revenue and agency code of the receipient Govenment agency., in this case Lands Bureau. It should be noted that all Lagos State revenue generated Ministry and agencies have their respective revenue code which is usually required to be filled when payment was to be made and when its wrogly quoted , it would not be captured by such agency and if formal complaint was not made, application could be pending till thy kingdom come. So, it is advisable to seek for payment advise from Lands bureau before any form of payment will be effected.
Am asuring you that if all your purported bank tellers are authentic and the allocation letters collected, you are assured of your block and plot numbers only if the scheme have not been totally allocated.
For more information, please mail yemiyemi2003@yahoo.com

muriitijan:

@poster,as a Lagos State Civil Servant I applied for a plot of land in the said estate since February 2009.Up-to this time no block no let alone allocation.I wonder what the problem is-I'm tired of going to their office in Alausa because it's the same story.God will see us through. Amen.
@yemiyemi. thank u very much
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by freetwo: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2010
Heard survey will be out next month.Dont know if this is true. Govt land na wa o.
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by kynzo(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2010
Govt Land na real Waaah , just got my allocation letter after 13 mths that i had paid, well still following up with other issues.
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by freetwo: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2010
kynzo:

Govt Land na real Waaah , just got my allocation letter after 13 mths that i had paid, well still following up with other issues.
pls which govt land did u get alloacation letter for?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by vibrant: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2010
hi,i ve an allocation letter for ikorodu GRA 111 Ext 111.i would like to know the level of development in that area.has the road linking the place been done.thanks?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by freetwo: 12:58pm On May 26, 2010
wink
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
any news yet ?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2014
any news yet ?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Any information yet?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Any information yet?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by heilige(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Go to Alausa. They will have news for you
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 6:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Any info?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 7:46am On May 04, 2019
Any info?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 4:49am On May 29, 2019
Any info ?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Any info?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2020
Any information ?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
any news ?
Re: News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra by capsogiga(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Any news ?

(1) (Reply)

BEST PLACE TO BUY A LAND IN IBEJU LEKI / Granite Vs Gravel | Sharp Sand Vs Stone Dust / What's Up With Femab's Peninsula Garden Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.