Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How To Grow Your Natural Hair With Ease - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Grow Your Natural Hair With Ease (586 Views)

Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair Using Cooking Ingredients / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Natural Hair With Ease by shadechacha: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2017
The natural hair drama have been made easy and fun!

So, you may not have the slightest idea what natural hair is, but don't worry I am going to break that down for you.

Natural hair is hair whose texture hasn't been altered by chemical straighteners, it is any hair in it's true form, that is, it is hair that is just the way it grows out from the scalp. No relaxers, no dye, anything that changes the original form of the hair has not been applied.

The Problem With Natural Hair;
Well, not everyone have problems with their natural hair, but some people undergo various difficulties with their natural hair. Some are too strong that they even break the combs, some are just so disobedient they don't understand the words; ''lay down'', some put hair stylists on the run, and some have all these problems put together! wow. Read full article on how to grow your natural hair here:[url][/url]https://hubpages.com/style/HOW-TO-GROW-MY-NATURAL-HAIR

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Natural Hairstyles / Get Fragrances On A Monthly Basis / How To Apply Eyeshadow Like A Pro – A Step-by-step Tutorial - Fashionshouters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.