Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

VIDEO: "I Don't Talk To My Family Anymore...they Only Care About My Finances" - - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VIDEO: "I Don't Talk To My Family Anymore...they Only Care About My Finances" - (488 Views)

Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool / I Don't Follow The Records, The Records Follow Me - Ronaldo / "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: "I Don't Talk To My Family Anymore...they Only Care About My Finances" - by NaijaMagazineO: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
IN 2015, Emmanuel Adebayor publicly revealed some of the personal issues with his family that have disrupted his career.

Continue reading and see video at Naija Magazine Online http://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2017/07/video-i-dont-talk-to-my-family.html

(1) (Reply)

Monaco Report Clubs To FIFA Over “unauthorized” Approaches For Mbappe / Chelsea Vs Arsenal 3-0 Friendly( Highlights) / OMG!! Alexis Sanchez Agrees Four-year Contract With Paris Saint-germain - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.