Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame (45587 Views)

Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Amagite(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Before the fine houses, cars and more, Timi Dakolo was just a regular street boy in Diobu, Port Harcourt. The singer who was in Port Harcourt for an event over the weekend visited the house where he lived for 15 years before he became a celebrity.

Read the inspiring message he posted with the photo below…

“IT WASN’T ALWAYS LIKE THIS… ONCE UPON A TIME IT WAS THE OVERSIZE SHOE… SO YOU WOULD GROW INTO IT… THE “NO FOOD THIS EVENING…” THE MOSQUITO WAR AT NIGHT… THE “GO HOME YOU HAVEN’T PAID SCHOOL FEES…” THE “JUST MANAGE FOOD GO DEY WHEN YOU COME BACK FROM SCHOOL…” THE CONSTANT DODGING OF THE LANDLORD.. THE “NO CHRISTMAS DRESS THIS YEAR…” THE HUSTLE TO MEET UP WAEC FEE BEFORE DEADLINE… THE SANITATION FEE… THE “NO WORRY MY PIKIN E GO BETTER…” IN ALL I HAD THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FAMILY… AWESOME UNCLES AND AUNTIES… GREAT COUSINS AND FRIENDS… THE HOUSE ON MY PICTURE WAS HOME FOR LIKE 15 YEARS… SHA SHA, WE ENJOYED NO. 15 “CHRIST APOSTOLIC STREET…” MILE 3 DIOBU, PORT HARCOURT… THIS PICTURE SHOWS THERE IS A GOD… AND HE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR MATTER…”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/timi-dakolo-shares-photo-lived-15-years-port-harcourt-fame.html

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Hotshawarma(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2017
This is such an inspiration this cold afternoon...This is what Naija celebrities ought to be doing,inspire people with your story instead of showing off the wrist watch you just bought or shoe wey u just buy and ironically most of the shoes and watches they post sef is fake...
asuustrike2009:

Am also sure you would complain when they focus more on inspiration
not everyone celebrates mediocrity like you

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by homeboy205: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Correct nigga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by tyson98: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chai I remember my days in ikenne remo,omo man don suffer oo grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Kobicove(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
His condition has changed for the better smiley

5 Likes

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by sinaj(f): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
No Condition is permanent o! smiley

23 Likes

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by HyconMojo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
The real "grinding from the bottom" . God change my stories too in a positive way ! Money matter pass !!!

8 Likes

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Jfrankination(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
tyson98:
lol..u never suffer bro cause i still dey dia

17 Likes

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by holatin(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
hmmmm God I only want one thing in my life, and it for me to say this word one day and soon.

I FINALLY MADE IT.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
waoo
Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by thickminaj(f): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wow Indeed never despise the days of your little beginnings..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
sinaj:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by udelar: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
sinaj:
Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by free2ryhme: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Correct guy!

3 gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by GeneralOjukwu: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Knew Busola, his wife , while growing up...

Pretty girl! Just woke up to see her in a music video. ...

Omo Captain Amupitan grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by hoygift(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
That's the street life ... Mosquitoes have always been the testimony of every successful Nigerian... If mosquitoes add to economy Nigeria would av been the richest country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Funkybabee(f): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Such is life

U have to keep hustling till u make it

Check my link
Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by fineboynl(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
that house is even good compare to where men grow from. how many better houses or flats wss in Nigeria during the 70s,80s and 90s. indome generation will never understand.

3 Likes

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by refreshrate: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hotshawarma:
This is what Naija celebrities ought to be doing,inspire people with your story instead of showing off the wrist watch you just bought or shoe wey u just buy and ironically most of the shoes and watches they post sef is fake...

Ya talking to hushpuppi abi?

Wehdone o
Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by EmekaBlue(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
lucky u...
Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Ayloaded04: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Na tyson from mayflower be this?
tyson98:
Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by gunners160(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
he sings good music
he sings music that passes message
he post pictures that are inspiring and sends message
He is a complete musicians
Advice: other musicians should please learn from him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello hello!!!
Timi just brag with our papa aos oooo

3 Likes

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by omobabalawo: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
when celebs get rich their mind changes so even if they were living in a 1bedroom flat. they will se it as ghetto. see dia fresh house wink angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by sipsip(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
I feel really relieved and inspired. There is hope. A big one.

5 Likes

Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by lukotony(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good. I will advice he renovates d house at least
Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by joenor(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
This was the curse johoval place when we disobey him, he said man sha till the soil before eating..... so the saying suffer before pleasure, so he has paid the price and so go fame bro.
Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hotshawarma:
This is what Naija celebrities ought to be doing,inspire people with your story instead of showing off the wrist watch you just bought or shoe wey u just buy and ironically most of the shoes and watches they post sef is fake...
Am also sure you would complain when they focus more on inspiration
Re: Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame by kingjoe(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Timi you lived at 15 Christ apostolic pH for 15 years.you started from the bottom. try and give back to the society in any little way.we are coming to share ours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking / Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) / Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.