Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / . (1107 Views)

My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable / Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State / Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kennynoah1987(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: . by tuoyo9729(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lol nigga dat is a mix breed not a pure Caucasian

3 Likes

Re: . by enyi1: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Not a pure breed. Sorry. Better return to the seller

2 Likes

Re: . by kennynoah1987(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Some people didnt go to elementary school.
The statement says"If u r intetested" That is a condional statement in progtamming and communication skill courses.
I never asked for ur opinion on the percentage purity.Keep ur knowledge to urself,Mtchewwwww
Re: . by toomush(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
and you want a pure ROT or Boerboel for that, you must be a.....

1 Like

Re: . by Dandeedadrunk(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
toomush:
and you want a pure ROT or Boerboel for that, you must be a.....

Azzhole
Re: . by kennynoah1987(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:

Azzhole
Its obvious u dnt know how to read,did u read "pure" before the boerboel or rot i wrote? I only asked fr a boerboel or rot without indicating "pure" showing that I'm very much sensible than u both.
why them they use panadol fr my headache
Re: . by Greene66: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
kennynoah1987:

Its obvious u dnt know how to read,did u read "pure" before the boerboel or rot i wrote? I only asked fr a boerboel or rot without indicating "pure" showing that I'm very much sensible than u both.
why them they use panadol fr my headache

Your rudeness alone will prevent anyone from making a swap with you. You want something, you should be more polite. You are the 0ne looking for rott, at least be calm and hope to get someone to swap with not being rude.

The pet is not a pure Caucasian, it's rare that anyone will give up a Rott or Boerboel in exchange for the pet. So you should be hoping here not talking too much.

4 Likes

Re: . by toomush(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Greene66:

Your rudeness alone will prevent anyone from making a swap with you. You want something, you should be more polite. You are the 0ne looking for rott, at least be calm and hope to get someone to swap with not being rude.

The pet is not a pure Caucasian, it's rare that anyone will give up a Rott or Boerboel in exchange for the pet. So you should be hoping here not talking too much.

dont mind the guy, where is he and he's dog now....he left he's own thread shamefully
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Y do u guys like making jest other ppl's dog?.... jst bcoz its a mix or bcoz u hv a pure breed. So dat ppl wuld laugh at him or what?... Bcoz i really dont get it
toomush:

dont mind the guy, where is he and he's dog now....he left he's own thread shamefully

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Super Solid Puppies In Lagos / Adorable Female Chow Chow Puppy Available To A New Home!!! / Quality Pitbull Pups Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.