Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business (5554 Views)

Silver Extraction Business / .999% Pure Silver Extraction... #50,000 To : / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I am creating this thread because I really intend to put you through one of the amazing businesses of the moment any one can indulge in and make at least 200% and above in profits alone.

And I am sure you are ready for this business and I bet you this might be the first time you are ever hearing of a business like this that has made very few Nigerians rich and
I mean very few.

In other countries, it is a money spinner and you too can tap into this opportunity.

And so I will show you how to kickstart this business with N10, 000 OR less even
today making your first profit on your very first day – guaranteed.

So what business I’m I talking about? It is called:

The Silver Extraction Business.

Now this involves the chemical extraction and recovery of silver of 9.99% purity (silver can not be 100% pure it is believed that there is always a 1% impurity) from specific waste all around you and selling or exchanging it for pure cash and this can be done in just less than 6 hours.

But silver is extracted from the ground you say!
Yes you are right but there are also waste chemical to chemical
process of extracting the same silver – you will be surprised.

Infact 60% of silver in the precious metal market are produced via this process – where you combine two or more chemicals to get very pure
shinny silver.

Off course the substance gotten will be melted to get real silver.

However you can skip this process since buyers can go ahead melting, yet it will not affect your selling price.

And off course if the silver gotten from the ground is not well refined, the silver gotten from chemical process will definitely be purer than it. In the end, there is no difference – silver is silver
and with all the right properties intact.

No don’t worry, the chemicals involved are environment friendly and would not pose a single threat – I do it almost everyday,

so I can tell you it is very safe plus the chemicals could be gotten from your local chemical store. So what you need is just around you.

Now I want you to know why this business is amazing.

You see silver is a commodity of high value and its price is always regulated internationally meaning it is not affected by the currency of any
nation.

As a matter of fact, this business thrive where there is recession. Why” because the price of silver is always in dollars so as the naira
loses value, the dollar gains value and the value of silver increases.

This means much money for you. So why others complain about the economy, your only complain is how to smile to the bank. Indeed its a recession killer!.

Also silver is always in high demand because of it’s usage in the medical, automobile, fashion, photographic, printing, aeronautic, music industry and lots, losts more.

Now let’s take a look at the profit margin in this business.

As at the time of writing this article, the price of silver was N186 per grain.

So let’s say you extracted 1kg of silver which is (1 gram x 1000 = 1kg), it means N186 X 1000 = N186,000,

what if it was 3 kg? then you’ll get N186 X 3000 = N558,000,

for 5kg N186 X 500 you get N930,000.

So how about 10kg? do the calculation yourself and you can get this done in no time investing less.

Friends truth is with this business, you are
going to blow real big.

Surprisingly, you won’t see anyone willing to teach you. I know what I’m talking about.

those involved in this business don’t love exposing themselves for security reasons, You know precious metal is big money (use your imagination) and if anyone involved in this business sees this write up, I’m sure they won’t be happy at all,

it’s very secrets business but you now have the chance to be apart of it. The sky is too big for birds to collide, you know.

So what do you need to commence this business?
(1)     Knowledge of the business
(2)     Required waste
(3)     Required chemicals
(4)     Rubber buckets
(5)     Little space (your backyard is okay) or any small space)

Who buys your silver?
I’m sorry the mallams are the worst buyers, the real buyers buy at international price and even more. As a matter of fact my buyers buys
far above the international price.

And they will be begging you to sell your next silver to them. You can’t just quench their taste for silver. But unfortunately you will
never know them until told. I’m willing to do that for you.

So dear fellow nairalanders, let's stop here today. Tomorrow we shall continue as we prepare to hear more. For now you can do your online research on this business and ask your questions when I come around and be sure I will answer all.

You can also check the link on my signature for more information about this business.

So friends thank you so much for your time and best of luck.

Rex.
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by gentlekeny(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
nice one
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
you are welcome
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by Chigorkizz(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
what of people that are not staying in lagos?
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by frontpage79: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
I don't believe that you are real with what you are saying,because i send you my info so many times and you promised to send the info to my email,but till now nothing,until now see your advert again,if you don't have anything to offer,please don't deceive people on this site again.
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by sophiathefirst: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oga that thing na 18,600, inshort check ur calculations n correct them
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by enolife2(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
frontpage79:
I don't believe that you are real with what you are saying,because i send you my info so many times and you promised to send the info to my email,but till now nothing,until now see your advert again,if you don't have anything to offer,please don't deceive people on this site again.
Allow him to reach his destination before you start discourage him
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
frontpage79:

well, my brother I already told you I tried sending to those with emails and it's kinda hard since I was not using an autoresponder, therefore it was rated as spam.

but you would have tried contacting through whatsapp. Everyone with whatsapp got hold of the information and we had testimonies coming through.

However to cub that, we have created a website to that effect with an autiloresponder to help those with emails.

I have also created a video demonstration to that effect and you can check it out on the website. the link is beneath my signature.

I hope that helps. I'm sure you have made your research online to see that this business is as real as the air you breath.

alright do have a nice time
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
sophiathefirst:
Oga that thing na 18,600, inshort check ur calculations n correct them

Thanks for the observation brother. It's being corrected. 1kg = 1,000g. So with the current price then being 186, it becomes 186 X 1000=186,000
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by mccben4(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
following
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by Tohsynetita1: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Interested, Greatfullness494@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by Olaxbolax100: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2017
I hope you won't also ask us to pay for the information. Because I am tired
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, it's another day.... So we move on.

Today's Lesson shall be a sort of basic and introduction to the business proper to also include safety process.

INTRODUCTION
i have already introduced this business to you on Nairaland so I think most of my job is done.

However for emphasis sake, this business is called :

THE SILVER EXTRACTION BUSINESS

this involves the extraction or recovery of silver from waste and selling for pure cash.

I shall expose you to silver recovery from basically 3 types of waste. There are other waste however but these three are easily seen and easily used.. I believe you will appreciate it too.

As we go along, I shall tell you the wastes and exactly where to get them and how to get them.

SAFETY
safety is important as you begin. Always remember safety first. However, there is nothing much to worry about since the chemicals pose no threat. However because salt is used for cooking doesn't mean you should put it in your eyes... So you see safety is important.

First, store the chemicals in a cool place that is also dry. Keep away from children.

One of the chemicals will require your dissolving it in water for storage since it melts when exposed to oxygen. This storage way is good so that you can keep using it whenever you need it till it finishes and it will still be in good condition.

Next, wash every bucket used for the recovery and keep your extraction corner clean so bacteria dont grow out of it.

Don't drain the remaining liquid, into the toilet ... Instead look for a refuge dump around you and dispose it.

Try following everything I shall show you these days including the necessary measurement for each chemical, that way you will avoid creating unnecessary smell in the environment. My steps shall show you how to limit smell. As a matter of fact I recover mine at home and I'm good to go. However if by mistake it smells don't worry it shall be gone in few minutes.

Next take care of yourself. Wear simple hand gloves or try covering your hands so you don't have to wash stains off your hands.

Wear a simple nose cover, and wash your eyes thoroughly with warm water if chemical gets into your eyes.

Soak clothe immediately if stained, that way the stain will be gone.

those are few of the safety precautions.

The process involved in this recovery could be broken into 4:

✅Separation
✅Decantation
✅Melting (Optional since buyers also melt their silver)
✅Smiling to the bank (This is the most important aspect)

Tomorrow, expect the next message which shall be more comprehensive.

Thanks as I welcome you to the league of silver extractors in advance

Bye till tomorrow

Ask me your questions

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by correctguy101(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for the insight.

My only question before you continue is if it's legal. Just asking so we know what to watch out for, licensing and the likes.

Great job n keep it up.
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2017
very legal.
It's simply recycling of waste and I'm sure no government will hate that.....
So it's absolutely legal
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by correctguy101(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2017
greeting003:
very legal.
It's simply recycling of waste and I'm sure no government will hate that.....
So it's absolutely legal
OK bro
next is... you mentioned 10k startup.
is that feasible? how many grains of silver could that possibly cough out?
my question too much abi, no vex, I too dey question tins
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by alexowoade: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lol,silver extraction by extorting other people
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by alexowoade: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Everything always end up in bring this certain amount of money
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by roland2rule(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin
alexowoade:
Everything always end up in bring this certain amount of money

grin grin grin NEVER I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU DISCOURAGE ME THIS TIME.... LET FOLLOW TILL IT GETS THERE
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by Dabssmalls: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please am very interested...how do i locate ur signature pls to get ur details?
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by Gidson05(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow! I have gone through ur page and it seens quite promising, but I think u sound more like a marketer than someone who is really making such amount from silver extraction. that aside, what other plans do you have 4 non-lagos residents? and seminar fee of 20k, is'nt it too much?? since u already made d money y nt subsidize d price to help d masses.
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by correctguy101(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
This people above me nawa.

Even Robert Kiyosaki still do sell some of his information, plus being a billionaire in dollars o.

Let the op alone and except I'm missing something here, I haven't seen where he requested for payment from anyone on this thread.

Thought the 10k was for starting the biz.

make I go up go read over again and op. come complete what you started.
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gidson05:
Wow! I have gone through ur page and it seens quite promising, but I think u sound more like a marketer than someone who is really making such amount from silver extraction. that aside, what other plans do you have 4 non-lagos residents? and seminar fee of 20k, is'nt it too much?? since u already made d money y nt subsidize d price to help d masses.

Read through the site again, I don't think you are to pay 20k
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
correctguy101:

OK bro

next is... you mentioned 10k startup.

is that feasible? how many grains of silver could that possibly cough out?

my question too much abi, no vex, I too dey question tins

sure it's very very possible and feasible. I said you will make 200% in profit.. so you can check that out for yourself, do the calculation
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by correctguy101(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
greeting003:

sure it's very very possible and feasible. I said you will make 200% in profit.. so you can check that out for yourself, do the calculation

Ok, waiting for your lecture to continue. please do create time for you have a student in me. lemme learn new thing abeg
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good morning this day

So today, we continue from where we stopped yesterday.

Yesterday we talked about safety procedures after giving a bit of introduction and I'm sure you can still recall.

Don't forget in whatever you do, safety first.

Okay today I shall expose to you the various wastes involved in this business and where you can get them....

Now this wastes are actually chemicals on their own used in various processes by small businesses and organisations around you.

When the chemicals are actually saturated with so much silver, these business places discard them, now this is where you come in. So let's start.

The wastes are:

➡X-RAY FILMS(Solid Waste):

Now X-ray films are used by hospitals in the radioactive production of images.

What makes the image formed on the X-ray film is the Silver halides on the film. So during the process of image formation, some of the Silver is given up so that the image can be formed.

And once that is done and the image formed on the X-ray film.

The X-ray film is then used for the the intended purpose by the Doctor after which, it is discarded to the radioactive section.

Yet that X-ray film is rich with silver. If you have seen an X-ray film before, then you must have noticed the black area where the image is formed, any black area on the X-ray is complete silver.

So as you see the black region, you are seeing SILVER staring at you.

That X-ray film is total asset. And you know the funniest thing, the hospital just throw them away or keep it in their store doing nothing.

Truth is they will be glad if you can help them clean up their store.

I was opportune to clean up a General Hospital and at the end, I had about 500kg of X-ray films.

After production, Na me know how much I realised.

I had enough money to keep myself going indeed it was so much fun.

So most of this films have being kept there for a long time, just step in there, meet the radiographer in charge and discuss with him and you will be good to go.

Most of the radiographers might be aware of the purpose for your requesting the X-ray film, so you can just give them something and move on.

However, there are two types of X-ray films, and I will be exposing them to you as we go on.

So when you go to get the films be careful in separating these two, because they will be treated separately for Silver recovery.

This is because their nature is different and so they respond to the recovery process differently.

Using the same recovery process for both of them will only yield silver for one type of X-ray,

the other X-ray won't even produce a single silver so you have to know the process used for different X-rays.

Importantly these different kind of X-rays are the X-rays used currently by most hospitals so it's important you know the different recoverey process.

If you are close to any dental clinic, kudos to you because the X-ray films used by dentist are so so rich and are the richest kind of medical X-ray films.. .so step in and get the X-ray film.

There is a great secret I shall tell you with regards to this X-ray films that makes me recover more silver, remind me by tomorrow. But for now let's move on.

Also note that the X-ray films will become very clear after recovery so you can still sell the the films to a printing press or paper mill who then use it for spiral binding purposes

or sell it to bookshops or business centres who use it for spiral binding purposes too.

I'm sure you know that blue transparent foil used to spiral bind papers? that's it.

As we go on, I shall tell you the quantity of silver you should be expecting per kg of X-ray films so you can calculate your profit before you even start your silver extraction.

WHERE TO GET THE XRAY FILMS

✔Hospitals(radiography section)
✔Orthopedic centres
✔Dental Clinic
✔Private X-ray centres
Etc

➡BLEACH(Liquid Waste)
This is a liquid chemical used up in photography and is always rich in silver.

Personally I so much enjoy using bleach. Maybe because it is the most easiest to recover. I can recover silver in just 4hours from it and is also rich in silver.

Bleach is used in all photography studios around you and I'm sure you will like this because just like the hospitals there is no location without a photography studio.

So any photography studio from now on should be an asset to you.

The beach is used in the photographic machine to help position images well by displacing silver halides from the photographic films.

At a point the bleach is saturated with silver and can no more perform it's duties.

It is then discarded to a corner. This is where you come in.

Get the bleach from them, give them a little cash and perform your recovery.

The good thing about bleach is that you can recover the Silver there at that point. Personally, I perform my recovery there and then. Within 4 hours in fact less than that, I have gotten what I wanted for the melting process. It's so sweet my friend.

I recommend the bleach method for beginners because it is easy to do and also very cheap to start with.

For the few I have thought, non has ever had issue with the bleach method.

However you must be careful so you don't get swindled into obtaining a bleach that is not rich,

such bleach won't produce silver and your efforts and money will be wasted.

So as we proceed, I shall expose to you the different ways to identify or test for the richness of a bleach so that you know what your are getting.

When operators know that you can identify a rich bleach,

they will always want to give you a very rich bleach because they know that is what determines the money they will get from you.

However there are operators that don't know jack about this business but it's still fare to give them something anyway.. At least 1k or 1,500 won't be bad...while you move on to make bulk of the cash(lol)

WHERE TO GET BLEACH

✔Every Photography Studios around you

So this is how far we will go for today.

Make a date with me by tomorrow.

Rex

Any questions, I'm combat ready to tackle them. let's go there
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
that's for today
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by Ejeremiah: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Am interested
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by correctguy101(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
greeting003:
that's for today
Beautiful and thank you. I still await the next phase.

One question if I must, when you say bleach, do you mean only photography bleach(whatever bleach that is) or the same chlorinated bleach we use for white clothe materials?

Tis like I'm the only student here. Others are on ghostmode or so I thought...

Don't stop o, continue dropping your blessings on this thread and if you tire cos of very few followers Of The thread abeg s
let me know so I can request for a full tutorial package in my mail o.
Would even like one on one if distance permits, no money to travel now.
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by mccben4(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
correctguy101:

One question if I must, when you say bleach, do you mean only photography bleach(whatever bleach that is) or the same chlorinated bleach we use for white clothe materials?

Don't stop o, continue dropping your blessings on this thread and if you tire cos of very few followers Of The thread abeg s
what do you mean by you are the only student here don't lemme swear for you
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by greeting003(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
correctguy101:

no not the normal bleach...... but a particular bleach used only for washing of photography films in the studio
Re: Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business by correctguy101(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2017
mccben4:
what do you mean by you are the only student here don't lemme swear for you
ah na joker ayam jokering na.. no vex, no annoyed abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria / Lagos Plans Establishment Of Five New Independent Power Plants / Reliable And Cheap Postal Or Courier Service In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.