Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

4 Reasons Why You Haven’t Gotten A Job Yet And How To Change This Situation. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Reasons Why You Haven’t Gotten A Job Yet And How To Change This Situation. (378 Views)

4 Reasons You Should Start A Side Hustle As A Working Class Nigerian / I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Haven’t Gotten A Job Yet And How To Change This Situation. by vennoputa: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
We all wish we could graduate from the university and land that dream job. You know, that one where you get a fat paycheck and extra bonuses at the end of the month. Oh, what a life!

Unfortunately, not everybody will get one. Some may be lucky but the majority will be out on the streets looking to accept anything they can get. The harsh reality of an African man or woman.

As a Nigerian and a Graduate with the minimum wage set at 18,000 Nigerian Naira which is one of the lowest according to Labour, I ask myself; who is to blame for this situation and what can be done to escape it. Why am I not getting any job and even though I get one, why does the salary feel like a slice of bread; just enough to make me hang in there.

I guess I have some answers to your questions and what you can do to change your employment situation.

Let me share:
Click link for full article: http://vennoputa.com/why-you-still-havent-gotten-a-job/

(1) (Reply)

What Inspired Your Choice Of Career? / With Your E-commerce Website / Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.