Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

'how An "Evil" Owl Was Killed By My Anointed Water' - Nigerian Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'how An "Evil" Owl Was Killed By My Anointed Water' - Nigerian Pastor (1008 Views)

Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Evil Owl Killed While Trying To Attack A Family At 1:00am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'how An "Evil" Owl Was Killed By My Anointed Water' - Nigerian Pastor by emefav: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
A Nigerian Pastor, Bishop Dr. Sam Zuga, has taken to Facebook to advertise his anointed water, which he says killed an evil owl recently which has been tormenting a young man every night, for the past two weeks.

Here's his story;

"WORLD WONDERS WATER IS WORKING

The world wonders water that was unveiled on 7/07/2017 by Bishop Dr Sam Zuga is proving it's efficacy.

Listen to one of the testimony from the www on 17/7/17

This evil bird was tormenting this young man every night, for two weeks he was having sleepless nights, severe body pains and unable to pass stool though he was eating.
When it came to my notice, I told Bishop Dr Sam Zuga ( Jehovah's field marshal ) he instructed that I should use WORLD WONDERS WATER(www) I gave the man to drink and also sprinkle it at the window as I was instructed.

Immediately, the man was relieved and this morning we found this evil bird dead at the window, we picked it and set it ablaze. Again world wonders water is working.
To GOD be the Glory."

He also used advertised his world wonders water, and dropped numbers to call for supplies;

"Call only these phone numbers to order for World Wonders Water (WWW) by Bishop Dr Sam Zuga ±2347031638665 and ±23408144192977."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/evil-owl-killed-anointed-water-nigerian-pastor.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 'how An "Evil" Owl Was Killed By My Anointed Water' - Nigerian Pastor by babfet(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naija I hail oooo una no dey fail ooooo
Re: 'how An "Evil" Owl Was Killed By My Anointed Water' - Nigerian Pastor by wahles(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Www.howmuch.com grin

1 Like

Re: 'how An "Evil" Owl Was Killed By My Anointed Water' - Nigerian Pastor by morbeta(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Poor owl...blame HARRY POTTER for your travails.
Re: 'how An "Evil" Owl Was Killed By My Anointed Water' - Nigerian Pastor by Franzinni: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nice advertisment....

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Save Her But There Was Nobody There To Hold My Phones For Me / Graphic Photos: 6 Persons Shot Dead In Renewed Cult War In Anambra / Gotv Are Scammers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.