Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Photos From The Naming Ceremony Of Ffk's Grandchild - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Naming Ceremony Of Ffk's Grandchild (610 Views)

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos / Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Iya Aladuke: 'My Grandchild Died In A Car My Fan Gave Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Naming Ceremony Of Ffk's Grandchild by faseblex(f): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2017

Temi Randle, the first daughter of former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, and her husband, Jaiye Randle, welcomed their first child early this month. The naming ceremony of the baby took place in London on Thursday July 13th. Congrats to the couple!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On: Burn In Hell” – Acid Victim’s Message To Ex-girlfriend Who Mel / Davido Welcomed His Full Squad 30billiong Gang Members In Boston(photo+video) / NEWS UPDATE: Popular Veteran Actor Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.