Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

10 Essential Kitchen Appliances - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Essential Kitchen Appliances (1372 Views)

₩#* Get Your Gift Items | Home Appliances | Kitchen Utensils @ Distributor Price / ###EUROSONIC DISTRIBUTOR: Get Your Kitchen/home Appliances @ Wholesale Prices. / 20 Common Kitchen Appliances And Their Inventors - Factsbyjosh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Essential Kitchen Appliances by ayers11: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
So people, especially newlyweds have been wondering what the 10 Essential Kitchen Appliances they must have are. This post tells it all. Kitchens have become more than just a place where meals are cooked these days. Now its a safe haven to many, where after a long day at work, making meals doesn't seem like another chore. So why not make it comfortable?

So here's a list of 10 Essential Kitchen Appliances that YOUR home needs in no particular order:

1. Gas Cooker/Oven: If this isn't the queen of them all, then I don't know what is. Having a gas cooker is bliss! Ever visited grandma in the village and she asks you to start a cooking fire (with firewood of course) and you're struggling at it for light years until she comes to your rescue? I know people say all the time that food tastes better when cooked with firewood but would you really go through all that just for tasty food? First you have to fetch the firewood from the bush...then start the fire...then... OMG need I go on? Food cooked on a gas cooker tastes really good too you know...plus it saves time and leaves your pot sparkling.

2. Blender:Bye bye Mortar and Pestle! Have everything you want blended in a blender. Usually, blenders come with two cups- one for liquid and the other for dry food, etc. Blenders come in a transparent big cup with a blade at the bottom which is propelled by a motor. With the different speed levels on a blender, you can decide to have your items evenly blended or mashed up.

3. Microwave:

I don't know if its just me, but I would rather have some things that have been refrigerated/frozen be microwaved rather than warmed e.g fried plantain, yam. In my opinion (and that of lets say a million other people), some things just SHOULD NEVER be warmed over a fire. Some other amazing things microwaves can be used for are- grilling, cooking rice, thawing frozen food, popping corn etc. Thank me later.

Continue reading here http://www.decorhubng.com/10-essential-kitchen-appliances/

Re: 10 Essential Kitchen Appliances by Xenisha: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Howdy. You've probably heard of Insignia TVs. If you read about them here — insignia complaints and reviews you will see that Insignia TVs offer a wide range of features for little money, so if you're on a tight budget they are definitely worth considering. However, if you expect stunning contrast and superb picture quality from Insignia, you might be disappointed - at this price point, it's doubtful whether TVs can compete with high-end Sony, Samsung and LG TVs. If you just want the Insignia TV to run in the background for the bedroom, they will probably do you well.

(1) (Reply)

Madagascan Vanilla Bean Supplier: Dees Organics / Homemade Yogurt With Powdered Milk – No Yogurt Maker / Book A Valentine Cake And Get A Box Of 4 Cupcakes Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.