Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nawakidu Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nawakidu Islam (511 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawakidu Islam by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nawakidu Islam means THOSE BELIEFS, ACTIOS AND SAYINGS that can destroy one's islam and thereby turning one into disbeliever (kafir) . . . . . . . .
Re: Nawakidu Islam by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
As we all (muslims) know, there beliefs, actions and sayings that can nulify our salat, fasting, zakat and other ibadahs like hajj . . . ., a good example is for someone that performs salat and believes he is doing it to showoff and and also say it that he is the best among his jammah that can perform salat better. . . such person do not have his salat accepted ..because rasul told us that "riyah" (pride,showing off) is shirk.. . .AND TO OUR SUPRISE, SOME PEOPLE BELIEFS THAT NO MATTER WHAT ANY MUSLIM BELIEF, ACTIONS NOR SAYING CAN MAKE SUCH PERSON A KAFIR. . .yet this same people wil say someone that abandons salat is a kafir . .qiyqeof
Re: Nawakidu Islam by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Whoever believes that there is no kafir among a muslim or a muslim cannot become a kafir or anybody cannot be called a kafir among muslim is a kafir because such person has gone against a pillar in islam... the pillar which was stressed so much in quran and hadith. . . . . .g muslim
Re: Nawakidu Islam by iamgenius(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Whoever believes that there is no kafir among a muslim or a muslim cannot become a kafir or anybody cannot be called a kafir among muslim is a kafir because such person has gone against a pillar in islam... the pillar which was stressed so much in quran and hadith. . . . . .g muslim
Bro, I dont understand.
Re: Nawakidu Islam by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 23, 2017
iamgenius:
Bro, I dont understand.
My point is, there is kafir among muslims. .proof= hadiths khawarij.. suratul baqorah ..cant remember the verse, those sahabahs that are making jest of rasul..ALLAH said they have become a kafir because of that act...2.. that we can make takfir on people who do kafir act or sayings.. proofs= those hadith on khawarij and on where is ALLAH and in quran ..suratul baqorah.. same proof 4 both... so saying that there is no kafir am0ng muslim is against kitab wa sunnah and also is making takfir on people. . . u understand? . . . .verses iat 1
Re: Nawakidu Islam by iamgenius(m): 6:17am On Jul 23, 2017
AhluSunnah:
My point is, there is kafir among muslims. .proof= hadiths khawarij.. suratul baqorah ..cant remember the verse, those sahabahs that are making jest of rasul..ALLAH said they have become a kafir because of that act...2.. that we can make takfir on people who do kafir act or sayings.. proofs= those hadith on khawarij and on where is ALLAH and in quran ..suratul baqorah.. same proof 4 both... so saying that there is no kafir am0ng muslim is against kitab wa sunnah and also is making takfir on people. . . u understand? . . . .verses iat 1
Ok, Dont just be too quick calling people kaafir. We have to do Dawah to them showing them our proofs in a gentle manner first b4 they can be called kaafir.
Re: Nawakidu Islam by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2017
iamgenius:
Ok, Dont just be too quick calling people kaafir. We have to do Dawah to them showing them our proofs in a gentle manner first b4 they can be called kaafir.
Yah. .u are right. . its in quran the conditions before one can make takfir of an0ther, IF THE PERSON FORGETS OR, WAS FORCED, OR DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE MASALAH . . those are the 3 conditions. . . n0w tell me, who did i make takfir of that is within the 3 conditions? and these conditions are applied to individual takfir only N0T general takfir . . . . . SOME SCHOLARS DO ADD IGNORANCE TO THE CONDITIONS but to me, its n0t proper, if ignorance works as condition, why is rasul parents in hell? they never had any prophet to show them the way of islam. . ...(even if prophet was sent to them,they will n0t f0llow his message,that is the hikmah in them becoming kafir)and its a muslim duty to find out about his deen. . .. . ALLAH KNOWS BEST. . . .dy t

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Day 4 Lecture. In Between Islam And Christianity By Sheikh Luqman Okene / Methodology Of The Salafs / Mountains Of Mekkah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.