Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How To Respond To Islam Haters - Talk Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Respond To Islam Haters - Talk Islam (335 Views)

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version || Talk Islam / Muslim V Atheist | RESPONSE | #jihadonignorance - Talk Islam / Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Respond To Islam Haters - Talk Islam by TalkIslam: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
So a guy decided to make a video mockery of me on YouTube - this is my response.

This is exactly how all Muslims should respond to such examples of hatred and idiocy.

As the great Imam Al-Shāfi'ī would say "I have never debated a knowledgeable person, except I defeated him with my knowledge. While I have never debated an ignorant, except he defeated me with his ignorance".

Allah also teaches us in the Quran 3:186:

"And you will surely hear from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with Allah much abuse. But if you are patient and fear Allah - indeed, that is of the matters [worthy] of determination."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agRGE5bDx-U
Re: How To Respond To Islam Haters - Talk Islam by branhampaul: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
why all this confusions? christains are saying their god is the true god, islam is theirs is.! then which is?
Re: How To Respond To Islam Haters - Talk Islam by TalkIslam: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
branhampaul:
why all this confusions? christains are saying their god is the true god, islam is theirs is.! then which is?
Salam!

You can't be confused with the Qur'an
Re: How To Respond To Islam Haters - Talk Islam by TalkIslam: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Peace.

(1) (Reply)

JOKER: Indoor Mass Swimming Pool / Christian Brothers, Are U Not Guilty Of This Portion Considering Wht They Wear / “i Will Tell Jesus For You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.