Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,457 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Used Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Used Car (456 Views)

Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You / I Need A Good Used Car Of About 250k -300k / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Car by Childress007: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
I want to buy used golf 4.
Is it a good car?
What are the problems associated with the car?
He is demanding for 500k, is it good for that price?
Pls I need urgent reply cos I want to to pay him tomorrow

Re: Used Car by Richdotcom: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Depends on how well the seller maintained the car.

What's the mileage on the car, how long has he been using it, what's his reason for selling?

Also get a good mechanic that you can trust.( if your in Lagos call gazuzu, he helped me when I bought my car) to check the car out.

Also confirm papers very well so you don't fall in trouble.
Re: Used Car by gewise7(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Childress007:
I want to buy used golf 4. Is it a good car? What are the problems associated with the car? He is demanding for 500k, is it good for that price? Pls I need urgent reply cos I want to to pay him tomorrow
Bro am really sorry for bothering you this morning. I need your help with something please. can you help me transfer #500 or 1k to my bet9ja account please.
something from your won yesterday biko
Re: Used Car by BIDEEN: 8:48am On Mar 04, 2019
Childress007:
I want to buy used golf 4. Is it a good car? What are the problems associated with the car? He is demanding for 500k, is it good for that price? Pls I need urgent reply cos I want to to pay him tomorrow

if you are a first time car user you are likely to regret buying . my 1kobo

(1) (Reply)

Tokumbo F250 Rare Opportunity / Honda Accord 2009 Model For Sale / Used Clean Honda Chatsworth For 650k Price Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.