Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

How I Recovered My Money From A FRAUDULENT Pastor (,.....) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Recovered My Money From A FRAUDULENT Pastor (,.....) (534 Views)

Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Recovered My Money From A FRAUDULENT Pastor (,.....) by apexmall(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
This incident happened on 29thof November 2016. I transferred money worth of #109,200 to (Facebook Account Name) to his Diamond Account which carried this name (...).
The purpose of the money is to purchase Bitcoin from him in order to fund my Cryptocurrency Account. After I had transferred the money, he told me that he didn't receive the alert. At that point, I realized that this guy is a fraudulent person, immediately searched for Diamond Bank Customer service complain unit at Lagos. I called them and his account was blocked immediately. I was told by the diamond complain unit to provide a court order to justify my claim. I informed my brother in Nigeria to do that for me in court which I sent to Diamond Bank.After serious investigation which took 8 months, I was able to recover my money in person from Diamond Bank today. I'm happy with Diamond bank and will activate my account. Please deal with people you know when it comes to business.
Re: How I Recovered My Money From A FRAUDULENT Pastor (,.....) by Ionkidiz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: How I Recovered My Money From A FRAUDULENT Pastor (,.....) by serverconnect(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thank God oo. But d guy no try at all.
Re: How I Recovered My Money From A FRAUDULENT Pastor (,.....) by PenisCaP: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Too

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Police Killed 5 Kidnappers Who Abducted Colleague, Got 250k Ransome / "Recent Killing In Ikorodu Not Likely To Be By Badoo Members" - Lagos Police / This Pretty Young Girl Identified As One Of The Victim Of Ozubulu Church Massacr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.