Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

How To Engage Yourkids This Long Holiday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Engage Yourkids This Long Holiday. (736 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Dad Advising His Daughter To Engage In Exam Malpractice / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? / Can You Allow Your Husband Engage In Anal Sex With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Engage Yourkids This Long Holiday. by Thisdaymom: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thank God for the successful end of another academic session, it was not easy for the parents, doing the school runs and homework, for the teachers, doing the teaching and the children doing the learning.

It was a period of striving for academic excellence, unending teaching and learning, the children never had time for themselves; they were busy going to school, doing their home works and all.

Personally I love holiday period, no waking up on time to get the kids ready for school. If I manage to dodge work in a day, I would get to sleep till whenever. I love holiday period, no rushing off from work to go and do school runs, I take my time and leave the office at the close of work. I love holiday period, no shouting over homework, we study any day we feel like. I love holiday period, no cracking of brain of what to put in the lunch box.

This long vacation/ august holiday is a very long one, there will be lots of free time for parents, teachers and pupils.
I have been thinking about what to do, to keep my kids actively engaged this long holiday. I don’t even know why school have to vacate this early, maybe they want the kids to rest for a week or so, before coming back for holiday school/lesson.

Summer school or summer lesson as they call it? I have never enrolled my kids in any form of holiday school or lesson. To me it is for parents that are very busy [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/07/what-will-your-child-be-doing-this-long.html
Re: How To Engage Yourkids This Long Holiday. by Janeyinspires(f): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Madam,where is the "How?"
Re: How To Engage Yourkids This Long Holiday. by Thisdaymom: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol, did you follow the link?
Janeyinspires:
Madam,where is the "How?"
Re: How To Engage Yourkids This Long Holiday. by Janeyinspires(f): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thisdaymom:
lol, did you follow the link?

There was no call to action from you to follow.
Know what? Tell me one "How" and I'll follow the link.
Re: How To Engage Yourkids This Long Holiday. by deity: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Here is a wonderful and engaging program for Saturdays only this summer.
Its a football academy, themed soccermatics

(1) (Reply)

Video: Apostle Suleiman Settle Couple Dispute Publicly / She Bought Her Daughter And Iphone 7 For Getting 8 A's In Her WAEC Exams / This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.