Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria (1353 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria by Saintwudi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is the first article I am writing on real estate business on this website. So, I will try to highlight some of the best investment opportunities in the industry, then expand on the topics in the subsequent articles.

Before we proceed, we want to look at the profit potential in real estate business in Nigeria. I bought a plot of land in Ikorodu area of Lagos State in 2011 where I have wanted to develop for small hotel. I paid ₦500,000 for the land excluding some minor egunje to the boys.

In 2013, I changed my mind and decided to sell it, when I asked the estate agents how much property was going in that area, they told me the current price as at then is two million naira and that my own which is very close to the main road will go for between 2.5 to 3 million naira. If I had bought five plots that was offered to me for 2.5 million, I would have made ₦10,000,000 from that single transaction!
Just like that, 2 million to 2.5 million gain in less than two years for a green horn like me who was not in anyway into real estate investment. Then imagine what the professionals who knows the ins and outs in the business must be making. I know a petty medicine seller who is now a multi millionaire through estate investment he started few years ago with almost zero capital.

I also know how some of the millionaires in the industry started. Some of them started as small real estate agents in a kiosk, but today, they control the finest estates in Lagos, Abuja and other major cities in Nigeria.

Make person ginger me to continue
Re: How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria by mattsvibes: 1:57am On Jul 18, 2017
dont kill the vibe
Re: How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yes, this is for the benefit of would-be real estate millionaires. If you are thinking about where or how to start, then, check this out now and thank me later>>>

https://online-estate-biz..com
Re: How To Make ₦10M Per Deal In Real Estate Business In Nigeria by okitejoseph: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeria was billed as one of the fastest growing economy in the world as of 2013, this is owing to the fact that foreign direct investment (FDI) in the country was on a increase, and this has brought about economic development on other sectors, sectors such as agriculture, finance, education, manufacturing etc as a result of these foreign direct investments, there was a boost in the real estate sector, since people keep trooping into the country and the need to house more people in befitting houses became an issue, multinationals are now investing in real estate across the country, especially big cities such as Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Kaduna etc.....

(1) (Reply)

Stop Telling Stories, Take The Action Now, Make A Wise Decision Today / $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method / Come Let's Form a Tech Accessories Importation Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.