Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) (602 Views)

Adebowale Omotunde David 'lolo' Looking So Ageless As She Rocks Short / Nina Ivy Looking So Gorgeous In Corporate Outfit / Mr IBU Looking So Unbelievably Handsome In New Photos With Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) by Mp3ass: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) by NevetsIbot(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Thunder fire Op and bobrisky. una two

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) by whitebeard(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Op u are gay.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) by Kowor(f): 12:23am On Jul 18, 2017
No one is ugly. Money is very good abeg, lemme see the person that'll type that vanity talk.
Re: Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) by mubrix(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Op u must b high on some counterfeit drugs..how dis gay tey pretty..amadioha fall on him undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) by Dycaptain(m): 1:25am On Jul 18, 2017
F**king gay
Re: Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) by Dycaptain(m): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2017
F**king transgendered(tranny)
Re: Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) by ZirdoRoray(m): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Bobrisky is not gay. Real gays don't try so hard to appear feminine. He is a female soul trapped in a male body, you can google about that. The fact that he is a cross-dresser could mean that he is one of the unfortunate female soul born in a male body. I have a extended family member born that way. This person has gone for all forms of conversion therapy and "deliverance" all to no avail. Believe me, it is very depressing to be born that way and when the person can finally express themselves the way they actually feel in their soul, they can't stop trying to impress the world that their physical body is not what they actually are in their soul. My cousin is still a teen and is lucky to come from a wealthy home and is undergoing hormonal therapy to "correct" the body.
Re: Bobrisky Looking So Pretty (A Must See) by DrDeji20(m): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Bobrisky is not gay. Real gays don't try so hard to appear feminine. He is a female soul trapped in a male body, you can google about that. The fact that he is a cross-dresser could mean that he is one of the unfortunate female soul born in a male body. I have a extended family member born that way. This person has gone for all forms of conversion therapy and "deliverance" all to no avail. Believe me, it is very depressing to be born that way and when the person can finally express themselves the way they actually feel in their soul, they can't stop trying to impress the world that their physical body is not what they actually are in their soul. My cousin is still a teen and is lucky to come from a wealthy home and is undergoing hormonal therapy to "correct" the body.

who be dis one again

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ushbebe Shares His Tupac-inspired Throwback Photo / Father Catches His Cousin Mustapha Pants Down Having Sex With His Daughter / Tboss,waje,praiz Accompany Tonto Dike Ex-husband As He Donates To Federal Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.