Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,504 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Help A Brother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Help A Brother (342 Views)

Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? / My Car Really Need Help Pls... / I Seriously Need A Help,help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Help A Brother by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
Pls pardon my disturbance,I have been a member of this forum since 2009,I chose this new moniker in other to do this.
I am typing this in agony and shame,if I had a better choice I would choose not to do this but life is not fair.
After I lost my both parents in an accident in 2007,being the only son with no relatives to help me academically or otherwise,I decided to drop out of school,and started acquiring skill as an apprentice electrician,after my graduation, I moved down to Lagos in 2012 and started practicing.after two years of work I was able to rent a single room self contain apartment which I pay 4k monthly(48k per annum).
Now the problem is that I have been issued a quit notice by my landlord due to failure to pay my this years rent,the rent expired 5 months ago,and I haven't been able to pay him a dime,I have hustled in any legal way I could,sometimes I find it difficult to feed.
I do not have any problem with my said landlord except for the rent,I have pleaded with him to no avail,if I lose this apartment I may end up committing suicide,because I have lived on the streets of Lagos,and it was really hell for me.
Pls my good people,if God has blessed ur pocket,and u can help a brother in need,I beg u to assist me in any little way u can.And if u have any electrical job u can give to me,I will be glad to do that professionally.
Thanks and God bless u in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.wellness786.com/ez-battery-reconditioning/ / Elevation Of High Chiefs Will Complement Lgs/lcdas Development —oyo State Gover / ‘I Never Said I’m Biafran’ – Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.