Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,111 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years (27794 Views)

Best Result From Sokoto State / Oyo State Records Best WAEC Result In 18 Years / Breaking!oyo State Records Best Wassce Result In 18years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by Rhoteabarca(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2017
donbrowser:
It's the new scoring method for admission that caused it. Hence the best cheater will gain admission.

God bless u! Dis is exactly my point too.
Wen d FG has suddenly changed d admission process into higher institutions wit no deep thought of d consequence!
Now no more Post- UTME conducted by each skul again. D more u get A's and B's in ur O'level result e.g. WAEC, NECO & NABTEB. D more u get higher points to qualify u for wot i call "Half-Baked Admission". Why won't d candidates go all d way to special centres for exam expos just to get dos A's nd B's nd also for a must 270+ in UTME d FG govt want to see. Either d student can defend d grades or not!
The Obituary of Sound Education in Nigeria has just started!

NOTE: Not 100% of d admitted students are guilty of d above acts nd i respect dos few in dis category...
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by bashydemy(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2017
God Bless PMB/PYO..

if it get worse they will still be blame..
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by philpwresh(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2017
The questions were not Easy.....
The Malpractice of this year Examination was at it peak ....
Imagine questions released two days before the papers were written
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by IYANGBALI: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2017
This is because people like me vickyrotex,ajepako,lalasticlala,funjosh,aminat508,mukina2,osusumustflow and fabfunmi tooked the exams this year,we wroted very good answers for them
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by saintjimos(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2017
what was they expecting when A's and B's are basics for admission

#jimzstyle
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by VickyRotex(f): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
This is because people like me vickyrotex,ajepako,lalasticlala,funjosh,aminat508,mukina2,osusumustflow and fabfunmi tooked the exams this year,we wroted very good answers for them

The rest of us pass. Na only you spoil the result! Bet how you take get A1 for English, F9 for Maths sef? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by bigmarvelous(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
How can we check it, since the portal is no available ���
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by Ochima75(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abeg ooh den say waec 2017 don come out but the result checker is stl saying 2016 in d year of exam I scroll up scroll down no 2017... E remain make I scroll my tempered glass comot.... Any thing am not doing pls? for those who HV checked
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by waecoffchelp: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Released results of the May/June 2017 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) taken by over 1.6million school candidates nationwide.

Any Candidates whose Waec or waec gce result is witheld , no result for this candidates in the specific year , result cancellation should Contact waec zonal Dr Kelvin phone-line on- O 9 O 6 5 4 1 0 3 5 7 - for WAEC result certificate issuing & DOB and Mistake in Names correction Assistance & RESULT UPGRADING now.
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by emolala(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
Dubious improvement. I was still a corps member during the 2017 waec (2016 stream 2 that passed out on 4th May). There was a massive malpractice in virtually all the centers around my PPA. In the secondary school that I served, answers were delivered to students, some on their smart phones after settling the invigilators. Even the students that I know that struggles to write their names were given extra time to finish up. I mean in all the subjects. Nigeria is doomed if the so called readers of tomorrow can emerse themselves in this. Nothing to celebrate in this dubious improvement.

I concor I was also a corp member den and I fell out with the principal cause I refused to aid dem in cheating they went as far as hiring machineries to write answer to questions..dis is apart from d arrangements made by the students themselves and other online cheating methods employed....It was a case of any how we must pass.

1 Like

Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by Marvelly10(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Klington:
great. Hope our Oga London passed his own this time so they can issue certificate for him in peace
lol
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by jarmy: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
CAN YOU BE SO KIND TO GIVE US THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL? I AM SURE THIS WILL NOT IMPLICATE YOU IN ANY WAY.
emolala:

I concor I was also a corp member den and I fell out with the principal cause I refused to aid dem in cheating they went as far as hiring machineries to write answer to questions..dis is apart from d arrangements made by the students themselves and other online cheating methods employed....It was a case of any how we must pass.
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by jarmy: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Meanwhile, I think the results will soon be uploaded online.

Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by qleap2all(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Can only happens under a Fulani President. God help Buhari and bless Nigeria
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by jarmy: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
STOP BLAMING THE PRESIDENT. WHAT ABOUT THE MINISTER OF EDUCATION, WHAT ABOUT WAEC, WHAT ABOUT THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL,
WHAT ABOUT THE TEACHERS, WHAT ABOUT THE PARENTS ETC
qleap2all:
Can only happens under a Fulani President. God help Buhari and bless Nigeria
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by lawanbelloa(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
wooow good
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Arrangee exam. Why do candidates fail GCE and perform well in May/June Exam.

The truth must be told. 90% of private schools arrange exams for their students.
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by jarmy: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
YOU CAN NOW CHECK YOUR RESULT!

Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by Saintmary(f): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Agimor:
An Exam centre were malpractice is prevalent, can no longer be termed a normal centre.
yea bro, at least you get the drift
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by abrahambest(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
I just checked for someone. It's showing all results as HELD.. Any solution to this? ?
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by motivationspika(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
They should tell us this year had d best exam malpractice patterns ever recorded in the last 10 years. Miracle centres had the best number in d last 10 years and special centres applied exam malpractice strategies ever in d last 10 years. As the standard of education keep falling everyday, that is how the 'reasoning of those who are at d helm of affairs keep falling as well. These days, if somebody should tell u he had 9 'A's, dont be moved at all cos he/ she may be a product of a special centre. I can this again and again.
Re: WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years by jarmy: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
AFTER CONFIRMING THE RESULT FROM SOME SELECTED FAITH ACADEMY SCHOOLS I CAN SAY THAT THE PERFORMANCE THIS YEAR WAS INDEED BETTER.
jarmy:
[size=14pt]DO NOT CELEBRATE THIS RESULT. YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR NIGERIA.
THOSE QUESTIONS WHERE ONLINE BEFORE THE EXAMINATION.
THE COMBINATION OF ANSWER BOOKLET AND QUESTION FAVORED CHEATING.
I WILL NOT REJOICE UNTIL I SEE THE RESULT OF SCHOOLS LIKE FAITH ACADEMY, ETC, WHERE STUDENTS DON'T CHEAT.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Free / Effect Of This ASUU Strike On Students And Lecturers / Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.