Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

It Firms In Lagos Helpppppp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Firms In Lagos Helpppppp (1336 Views)

List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos / Recruitment/consultancy Firms In Nigeria. / Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Firms In Lagos Helpppppp by buteh: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2007
I jail the house o.I amin serious need for a job. I am a microbiology graduate and i dohave a CCNA and BSCI(1st stage forCCNP) certifications.I am inlagos,i do need a IT firm to work in plsplspls i need help from the house anybody who kn owsany ITfrimor sth cos im new in lag . should pls help wit directives.Thanxxx, oikhide@yahoo.com
Re: It Firms In Lagos Helpppppp by adejoh(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2007
well, your request is noted, but if i may come in to correct you, you are seeking for a job offer, mind you, some of these employres have access to this very site, sometimes who knows a potential employer on seeing your request and its content might decide to give you a trial, what am i saying here?, pls when you are written regarding any topic on this site make do to avoid all colloqual slangs, abbreviation and languages cos it goes along way to reflect who you are and what you stand for, you dont go speaking slangs during interview, the world is advancing and employers are looking for serious minded people that will add value to the growth of their establishement. JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF YOUR THOUGHT. pls i stand to be critisized if found wrong.
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Test / Zenith Job In 27 Days: Can U Believe That? / Vacancies In Resourcery Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.