Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya (2909 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shows Her 'I Miss Him' Face / Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnizoaQTZxA

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by softwerk(f): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Hold on....When it's inside...You go feel am grin kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by hungryboy(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
softwerk:
Hold on....When it's inside...You go feel am grin kiss
Sister if she no feel am nko?,
No be all toto dey react to stimulus oh
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by Tiffbuxas: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2017
Iyanya.... Hmmm tiwa can handle him sha

Make I dey look how this one go play out

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by ipobarecriminals: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2017
sad undecided nonsense. What is news here?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by Homeboiy: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2017
doro is a cheerful giver sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by ayourbamie: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2017
She open mouth like say she wan give BJ
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by PenisCaP: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Taaa na inyanya go run sef...
See tiwa wey give 5some to the marvin crew and still stood gidigba!!..

Aunty tiwa the shearer TUALE MA!!..
no forget to shear rech my side oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by barallanee(f): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Simple woman nt simple girl
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by StarPlayer: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
Simple woman nt simple girl
Hmm! This bobby, I can't fit shout undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by barallanee(f): 6:40am On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
Hmm! This bobby, I can't fit shout undecided
Dnt b deceived with wat u see...
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by StarPlayer: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
Dnt b deceived with wat u see...
Why did you change it? You're looking fresh sha tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by barallanee(f): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
Why did you change it? You're looking fresh sha tongue
bkos of u sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by femi4: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
bkos of u sad
pls bring it back, I miss the bobby
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by barallanee(f): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
pls bring it back, I miss the bobby
to whom brain is given****sense is expected....follow ur rules
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by femi4: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
to whom brain is given****sense is expected....follow ur rules
all because of bobby...you dey take style insult me. No be your fault
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by barallanee(f): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
all because of bobby...you dey take style insult me. No be your fault
na u want am...to whom brain is given sense is expected...
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by femi4: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2017
barallanee:
na u want am...to whom brain is given sense is expected...
no problem, I go stay my lane jejely
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Lovely Hairstyle And Make Up While Clubbing With Iyanya by Sonoyom(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Launching Of Fespris Limited Owned By Iyabo Ojo / Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes / Viral Picture Of Nwosu Somto Trying To Sell His Computer At #12thheadies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.